Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost People From Future

A time machine requires alot of speed

Enough speed for your particals too actully spread

this makes you lighter which makes your float cause humans are they solid??

no mostly liquid so think this way when your done taking a shower you drain the water till theres no more cause it drains really fast now...time machine is fast which makes you lighter and float till your made of mostly gas

gas is air which pretty much floats

OPINIONimage

WTF! i just say LOL

Comments

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516
    Honestly, how drunk are you right now?

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267
    got to be pretty drunk.

• qotsaqotsa Member UncommonPosts: 835

Originally posted by AbsoluteDude
    A time machine requires alot of speed Enough speed for your particals too actully spread this makes you lighter which makes your float cause humans are they solid?? no mostly liquid so think this way when your done taking a shower you drain the water till theres no more cause it drains really fast now...time machine is fast which makes you lighter and float till your made of mostly gas gas is air which pretty much floats     OPINIONimage WTF! i just say LOL    
    Or you could just go with Courtney Love. It only takes a little speed to make her spreadimage

yeah, other than that, you lost me in your first sentence.

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089

Originally posted by AbsoluteDude
    A time machine requires alot of speed Enough speed for your particals too actully spread this makes you lighter which makes your float cause humans are they solid?? no mostly liquid so think this way when your done taking a shower you drain the water till theres no more cause it drains really fast now...time machine is fast which makes you lighter and float till your made of mostly gas gas is air which pretty much floats     OPINIONimage WTF! i just say LOL    
    Alchy.

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

• CooktasticoCooktastico Member Posts: 599
    lollol solid argument man, solid. well... i think it was an argument, i'm not 100% sure.
  • tfranklin32tfranklin32 Member Posts: 5
    Seriously, lay off the booze dude.

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636

WORD!!! image

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Yet even so that was true it can be controled. How? Well that is somthing I can't tell you at the moment, becuase I just woke up. image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953
    hmmm.....hmmmm.....yes....yes...i understand what your asking now, and yes, i do like burritos!

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Remember...if you can't get help here, please get help somewhere.  **Queue Corny Music** 

You should not start drinking on Dec 1st thinking you will be drunk enough by the last week of the year to forget x-mas.  I do have to admit that you are off to a blistering start (or should I say blitzed start?)

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• AwakenedAwakened Member UncommonPosts: 595

Originally posted by 8hammer8

Remember...if you can't get help here, please get help somewhere.  **Queue Corny Music** 
     You should not start drinking on Dec 1st thinking you will be drunk enough by the last week of the year to forget x-mas.  I do have to admit that you are off to a blistering start (or should I say blitzed start?)

Blazing?  Bold?  Bolstering?

What greater tribute to free will than the power to question the highest of authority? What greater display of loyalty than blind faith? What greater gift than free will? What greater love than loyalty?

• ..:Jax:....:Jax:.. Member Posts: 51
    very interesting..... so what your saying is that your image ?