Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do u want answers to HUXLEY?

For all you poeple who want somewhat correct info then just read what i have to say.The realease date supposed to be 7/9/07 but it got pushed back they said fall 2007 then without a firm realease date so they dont know should be testin sometime in the summer time in 2007 or late summer not sure always lookin for info on that.Cost per month if info is correct after beta testing 14.95$$ a monthimage i think is to much still.Beta is free like most games but now i hear rumors about it being free for the first few months then goes into paying.Yet again up pops this huge rumor going on in multiple chat rooms free,bronze,silver,gold ------u get free which most pple would like but then bronze 4.95----silver 9.95----gold 14.95!!That seems right to me but thats just a rumor.

Game onfo-Vehicle's avialible u can walk if u want to,a lot of weps and variety of armor great combat rooms

XBoxxxxxx-free!!!wtf is up wit that u buy and play online for free aswell as the game offline(Got from a good source of information) but truefully it will be about 15 $$$ so dont get your hopes up buy i never seen a system game as bein that much.

I will try to get more info from the net - do not try and hack poeple for information is it illegal i will be updating and when i do this part of the topic will be gone-any questions leave them here i try and get on everyday but i basketball game practice exct. post any info you have make sure its correct will check then post and give u credit try to check out any other post i have if u play some other games.

Comments

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516
    huxleysource.com has pretty much everything you need to know.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Originally posted by cody44554
    For all you poeple who want somewhat correct info then just read what i have to say.The realease date supposed to be 7/9/07 but it got pushed back they said fall 2007 then without a firm realease date so they dont know should be testin sometime in the summer time in 2007 or late summer not sure always lookin for info on that.Cost per month if info is correct after beta testing 14.95$$ a monthimage i think is to much still.Beta is free like most games but now i hear rumors about it being free for the first few months then goes into paying.Yet again up pops this huge rumor going on in multiple chat rooms free,bronze,silver,gold ------u get free which most pple would like but then bronze 4.95----silver 9.95----gold 14.95!!That seems right to me but thats just a rumor.

Game onfo-Vehicle's avialible u can walk if u want to,a lot of weps and variety of armor great combat rooms

XBoxxxxxx-free!!!wtf is up wit that u buy and play online for free aswell as the game offline(Got from a good source of information) but truefully it will be about 15 $$$ so dont get your hopes up buy i never seen a system game as bein that much.

I will try to get more info from the net - do not try and hack poeple for information is it illegal i will be updating and when i do this part of the topic will be gone-any questions leave them here i try and get on everyday but i basketball game practice exct. post any info you have make sure its correct will check then post and give u credit try to check out any other post i have if u play some other games.

Can someone translate this into English for me?

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516

Translation (rabbling and rambling was filtered):

Release date: Q3-Q4 of '07
    Monthly cost: $15/mo, rumors of differently priced subs with respectively more or less content
    XBox Live: no additional charge to basic Live costs

Please don't hack people for info, especially when you can find this information for free all over the net. *cough*huxleysource*cough*

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.