Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9/11 conspiracies

2»

Comments

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

Originally posted by Xexima

Originally posted by outfctrl

There are no conspiracies, there is nothing hid from the public.  This was a direct attack on America and our fight against terrorism will not end till all those scum account for their atrocities.  This war against terrorism will go on as long as it needs to.  PERIOD!!!

There is something hidden from the public, it is obvious that this is true due to the fact that no one knows the actual story...

Oh, and those terrorists have already paid with their lives, we are not at war against terrorism, we are at war to secure a free market in a place rich with natural fuels.  Of course there are terrorists there, but that is not what we are fighting against, there is no moral cause to this war, only a financial, but that is not what bush would lead you to believe.  It is hard to see how a man so bad with language has managed to sweet talk people into thinking that this war is against terrorism.

What pisses me off the most is that this isn't even a legal war, it is just our leader spending our tax money for his little "moral" crusade.

It's not hard at all, after 9/11 everyone was really angry, they wanted blood. Now that everyone has seen enough, public opinion has mostly changed.

The war on terror is a perfectly justifiable war, only thats not the fight Bush is usually refering to when he uses that term. Terrorism is fought by intelligence agencies and police forces.

Invasions and military occupations are another thing entirely and should not be confused.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

If someone can give me a good reason for the government actually destroying the towers, rather than just ramming the planes into them and calling it a terrorist attack...I'll be more apt to believing.  I don't see why they would feel the need to completely destroy the tower, for nothing more than dramatic effect?  I don't think that the government would be willing to take a multi hundred billion dollar pricetag for dramatic effect.  It would have made more sense to just ram the planes into the world trade center and leave it at that..if it was an inside job I mean.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    Time will tell 8hammer8.  It is the doves that will allow terrorists to use our own laws against us in order to infiltrate our homeland and fulfill their plot.  It is the doves that will change our laws to accomodate terrorists and criminalize the hawks.  And it is the doves that will beg for mercy when the hawks are not there to protect them and the wolf is at their door.

As far as Silverstien and his insurance, it's renewal with the terrorism clause was due at the same time that he renewed the lease on the site (July 2001).  He renewed the lease for $3.2 billion, and as it stands right now, the insurance companies are going to have to pay him around $4 billion (and rising if court cases keep going his way).  The bottom line is that after the court battles and reconstruction costs that he is required to assist with, he is not going to be making billions of dollars off of the "convenient" insurance payout.  The whole "it's an insurance scam" theory is lacking it's most compelling argument, that Silverstien is actually going to make a ton of cash off the attack.  On top of that, if you look at the lost income his company has faced by not having 3 buildings full of paying occupants over the last 5 years, he is probably going to be lucky to break even until after the Freedom Towers are built.

• KhuzarrzKhuzarrz Member Posts: 578

Originally posted by outfctrl
    There are no conspiracies, there is nothing hid from the public.  This was a direct attack on America and our fight against terrorism will not end till all those scum account for their atrocities.  This war against terrorism will go on as long as it needs to.  PERIOD!!!

How much does a ticket to florida and a scalpel cost?..............

<_< >_>
  • NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

Originally posted by Draenor
    If someone can give me a good reason for the government actually destroying the towers,
    They government didn't destroy the towers, they just didn't stop it from happening when they could have.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by Nierro

If someone can give me a good reason for the government actually destroying the towers,

They government didn't destroy the towers, they just didn't stop it from happening when they could have.

I mean assuming that it's all a conspiracy with the government causing all of it....because that's what I mean by conspiracy theories...I mean the people going so far as to say that our government was responsible, not the people who just think that the Government didn't do everything possible

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• goneglockingoneglockin Member UncommonPosts: 706

Do i think terrorists hijacked planes on 9/11?  Yep.

Do I think flight 93 which took a nose dive into a pennsylvania field somehow managed to strew it's wreckage across an 8 mile area?  (pieces of the plane, pieces of bodies- not just "papers carried by the wind.")  Well I'm not retarded...

What's gonna go over better?  We had to shoot down a plane, killing dozens to save hundreds- because we could not count on passengers to regain control of the cabin.  OR  The passengers heroicly struggled with the hijackers in the cockpit, losing control of the aircraft- and crashing in a brave act of sacrifice.  ...

I'm sure it made a hell of a movie, but it's completely and utterly bogus.

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.

• cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860

Originally posted by Nierro

I mean assuming that it's all a conspiracy with the government causing all of it....because that's what I mean by conspiracy theories...I mean the people going so far as to say that our government was responsible, not the people who just think that the Government didn't do everything possible
    I'm not sure but there is a possibility that some people high in the system might have bought a shit load of stock right after the stockmarket crashed at 9-11...that would give motive, but I don't know of any one doing so...

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

• cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860

Originally posted by goneglockin
    Do i think terrorists hijacked planes on 9/11?  Yep. Do I think flight 93 which took a nose dive into a pennsylvania field somehow managed to strew it's wreckage across an 8 mile area?  (pieces of the plane, pieces of bodies- not just "papers carried by the wind.")  Well I'm not retarded... What's gonna go over better?  We had to shoot down a plane, killing dozens to save hundreds- because we could not count on passengers to regain control of the cabin.  OR  The passengers heroicly struggled with the hijackers in the cockpit, losing control of the aircraft- and crashing in a brave act of sacrifice.  ... I'm sure it made a hell of a movie, but it's completely and utterly bogus.
    we only had 4 f-17's up in the north eastern region...there was an enormous call down of fighters to the dallas fort worth military base

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Originally posted by kel11
    It really looked like their were bombs in the towers.  
    Not to mention numerious fire fighters and world trade center employees heard mutiple explosions....

Or the fact that alot of the 'so called' Terrorist that flew the planes into the world trade center (you know the famous list that was posted all over the News) are still alive and working in the middle east...

People can believe what ever they want and if they think that the government is some some white knight and could never do anything wrong then go right ahead...But remember we needed a reason to have a presence over in the middle east, and now we have one and will continue to have one (because any idiot should know that America always leaves behind a base or 12  near where ever they fought a war see Korea, Japan, Philippines, Germany,) The Saudis wanted us out and we needed a reason to convince them we needed to keep our base their and then boom we have the invansion of Iraq (or the Bush WarV2) as I call it.

Bottom line is that I believe both sides had a role in the Bombings.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Originally posted by Tinybina

Bottom line is that I believe both sides had a role in the Bombings.

Yea...the US would do that.  That's pretty sad that some of you actually believe that we would kill innocent people just to have a presence in the middle east.

No wonder our country is messed up with beliefs like this.