Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did Wii break your TV?

Yahoo Article

Oh.... and just since I can't really start a new thread just devoted to this, I assume all you little horndogs know that Britney Spears officially and completely showed off her entire baby pooping area not once but twice now.

You can find it on must celeb blog sites. I really never did think she was attractive at any point in her career thus far. Well... except maybe for the beginning of Crossroads with the whole trench coat thing... but she was covered in make-up for that.

Comments

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    so people accidently chuck their controller at their TV and Nintendo is to blame for this?  preposterous

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• lucasa819lucasa819 Member Posts: 5
    I knew this would happen sooner or later.  

• TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117

Originally posted by lucasa819
    I knew this would happen sooner or later.  

Are you referring to the Wii wrist strap failure or Britney flashing her 'parts'?

Either way, you are right.
  • davofitzdavofitz Member Posts: 5
    Maybe they should attach some sort of bungee cord to the remote so if you throw it, it will snap back towards you instead of breaking your precious t.v.  Just a thought. image

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    Honestly. Look at some of the cracks. You seriously need to throw a not so heavy controller hard for that to happen even if you try on purpose.

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    You dont need to swing the controler hard to get the full affect for any game. Also, the wrist strap, instruction booklets, and on-screen instructions are there for a reason. A cracked TV is the end result if you dont read, dont care, or are just a dumbass.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587

Originally posted by Spathotan
    You dont need to swing the controler hard to get the full affect for any game. Also, the wrist strap, instruction booklets, and on-screen instructions are there for a reason. A cracked TV is the end result if you dont read, dont care, or are just a dumbass.

That pretty much sums it up

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    People make me want to shoot myself.

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308

Originally posted by xpyrofuryx

read the article...

Originally posted by Hifructose

Originally posted by xpyrofuryx

read the article...

?

• ZenNatureZenNature Member CommonPosts: 354

Originally posted by Draenor
    so people accidently chuck their controller at their TV and Nintendo is to blame for this?  preposterous

yeah, seriously... I haven't actually played one yet, but shouldn't these people just learn to hold the controller a little tighter? lol Usually the wristbands (like the PSPs) are made to keep controllers from falling accidentally - not being thrown at something. Next thing we know every controller has a strap-on brace just so Nintendo won't get sued.
  • SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664
    I tried a Wii out today and holy crap.... talk about crap...

Originally posted by SmurfMagic
    I tried a Wii out today and holy crap.... talk about crap...

lemme guess, a PS3 fanboi?

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953
    WTF, I....just...nothing, I have no words, none....

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953
    i camped out for15 hours for Wii. in WISCONSIN. cold as ****

Originally posted by Joshua69
    i camped out for15 hours for Wii. in WISCONSIN. cold as ****

I pre-ordered image   but for my Xbox 360 I camped out for 18 long hours.... so cold, it was 24F that day... thats why i pre-ordered this time