Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone please tell me this isnt real!

SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
http://www.angelsghosts.com/car_ghost_video.html I do not believe in ghosts but WTH happens in this vid if it is authentic is the most insane paranormal thing ever caught on tape! I watched it a few times and still cant figure it out so pay close attention you might notice something I didnt.image

{(RIP)} SWG

Comments

• HAMMERS38HAMMERS38 Member Posts: 248
    dude , thats weird. image
  • RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Actually I saw another bit of footage the other day that made me take notice. Cant remeber where it was from but it was the most convincing ghost vid I have ever seen.

These days though Im even more skeptical than ever.... you can do anything with a PC a DVD and some imagination.

Also in this case... take a look at the right hand fence post. You can see the wire is about 1ft from the pole.

Id say whats happened is he just popped out all the loops in the pole and pulled the wire off when he hit it, then the wire didnt break, it just sprang back up. I think you can see the wire waving a bit too.

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    heh interesting

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043

Well the first 'disapperance' was an obvious edit.

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457
    This isn't real.
  • HocheteHochete Member CommonPosts: 1,210
    that's quite weird! although i'm sure theres an explanation.. perhaps the metal fence had an opening just a few feet to the left, where the camera wasn't looking.
  • SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
    Real or not I was freaked out when I first seen it and I dont even believe in ghosts lol. I keep watching the part where it goes through the fence and I just cant explain what I am seeing and I hope the police wouldnt hoax their own video?

{(RIP)} SWG

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267
    actually, i believe that the car went under the fence.  i have had a car accident once where i jumped a ditch and slid right under the fence.  when i went back and looked the fence looked as if i hadnt even been there.  and i agree with whoever said that it looked like the fence was still moving a bit.  i thought i saw it moving too.

• AwakenedAwakened Member UncommonPosts: 595

Someone please tell me this isnt real!

It isn't real.

What greater tribute to free will than the power to question the highest of authority? What greater display of loyalty than blind faith? What greater gift than free will? What greater love than loyalty?

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Ghosts have always been an intresting mysery. There are lots of pictures and video's, which are supposed to show Ghosts.
  • cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860
    the meshed wire on the fence might have broke at the sides, or the fence might have bent, or it is possible that there was a dip there and he just went right under it.  

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516

Originally posted by PlanoMM
    actually, i believe that the car went under the fence.  i have had a car accident once where i jumped a ditch and slid right under the fence.  when i went back and looked the fence looked as if i hadnt even been there.  and i agree with whoever said that it looked like the fence was still moving a bit.  i thought i saw it moving too.

I've seen this happen a few times, and it does seem to be the most valid explanation. I'm not big on either side of the ghost debate, but a "ghost car" that can do things that I've seen normal cars do is not much proof.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• demonicdemondemonicdemon Member Posts: 150
    That was seriously wierd, it looked totally real!! prehaps there was a
    gap in the fence but that guy was driving all over the place and
    disapearred in part of the vid and then reapeared later on, Freaky!!

actually when my mum was in her young 20's to late teens, she was comin
    home with some friends really late in the night and she was in the
    front. as they drove past this graveyard they saw a little boy in white
    on a tricycle riding up the drive to the graves. it was only there
    for  a few seconds and then it disappered but her friend who was
    driving saw it to.

just thought you guys might be intrested.image

take what you can but not what isn't yours. "fight to the end and never give your enemy the satisfaction of victory"

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

Well that fence looks broken to me on the left. As the police car pulls up you can see the light reflect off the top bar which dips down on the left side a fair bit.

Does anyone else find the voiceover rather funny?  "A seemingly super natural speed".......uh really? It seemed quite normal.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• LeetGamer1LeetGamer1 Member Posts: 62

I was strolling around then i saw this topic i was like hmm let me check it out anyway

i think its not ghost its probley area-51 technolgy or something

• BababooeyBababooey Member Posts: 322

Originally posted by ParaTrooper
    Well that fence looks broken to me on the left. As the police car pulls up you can see the light reflect off the top bar which dips down on the left side a fair bit. Does anyone else find the voiceover rather funny?  "A seemingly super natural speed".......uh really? It seemed quite normal.
    Yea, the narrator is kinda over-doing it.  Also, I found it strange the video purposely skipped a few seconds of the chase, right after the "ghost car" made a sharp turn left.  If you look at the time right after the car made the left turn, and the cruiser was heading down the road, it suddenly jumped 4 seconds.  Then the narrator supposedly said the car then reappeared "out of nowhere."

And the sound effect was real cheesy, near the part the ghost car made a left turn to the part where he "reappeared", there was this "whaow-ow-wow-wow" sound, which was real crap...it's as if the video's made for toddlers or something...

* Want to see how dumb you are? Click here to take the dumb test!

• LeetGamer1LeetGamer1 Member Posts: 62

OMFG!!!

look at this i just found this out

when the guy was entering the twilight zone he turns off his tail lights

then he turned and went into the bush

and there was another car on the over side of the fence so he turned his tail lights on

this was all in illusion to get the cops focusing on that car then the criminals could escape

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    corse its not real, no such things as ghosts,fairys,santa or god

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

also people can easily fake ghosts because seen a competition on UK tv to make the ebst convincing ghost clip and they all looked real :P

+ weird pictures like a litle boy being developed on  ur picture can happen because mistakes happen and i've had i happen b4.

Don't click here...no2

also people can easily fake ghosts because seen a competition on UK tv to make the ebst convincing ghost clip and they all looked real :P

+ weird pictures like a litle boy being developed on  ur picture can happen because mistakes happen and i've had i happen b4.

Don't click here...no2