Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best upcomming PVP?

SUP!  Anyone have any good leads on any of the upcomming games and PVP content?  Seems like all the games ive played is completely tailored around carebears and instance grinding with little to no pvp.  Im hoping there there will be a game comming out that has completely open PVP.  Anyone know any yet?

Comments

• busdriverbusdriver Member Posts: 859
    Darkfall and maybe Warhammer or Conan.

• tubelighttubelight Member UncommonPosts: 276
    my vote goes out to Huxley ^^

• MasterfredMasterfred Member Posts: 94
    Fury i believe
  • ConnoisseurConnoisseur Member Posts: 273
    Darkfall and Fallen Earth.

• qwepoiqwepoi Member Posts: 106

age of conan, i'm usually not really that into pvp but from what i've seen i might have to make an exception for this gameimage

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921
    Darkfall. All other MMO's offer nothing interesting.
  • Rayth3onRayth3on Member UncommonPosts: 146

Infinity online is filled with pvp, came out 2 weeks ago to the US, also has missions.

www.playinfinity.net

XD enjoy!

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
      I dont think anyone can say what the best Upcoming pvp is gonna be unless they at least BETAed the game. Darkfall is full of promises but its up in the air as far as the finished product, stinks of Shadowbane promsies to me.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• BlackRozeBlackRoze Member Posts: 55

i'm looking foward to yulgang, shadowbane, and maybe darkfal...
    guild wars, i believe, has done the best job with pvp handsdown. besides, the whole game and even the game's name is about pvp

Death's Little Helper, Watch your ass

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    Shadowbane ??!!!
    Yulgang ? wtf

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• drunkentygerdrunkentyger Member Posts: 4

I would have to give my vote to Warhammer Online. Anyone who has played DAoC recently and experienced the brilliant RvR and PvP elements will agree. Mythic doesn't have the best in PvE in DAoC, but for massive wars, they are the perfect choice for WO. I just tried DAoC again after playing WoW, EQ, EQ2, Archlord, and many more and was blown away by how much fun the RvR is. I'm about to piddle myself in anticipation of Warhammer!

• nuthanutha Member UncommonPosts: 47

Yea, I have had the same question for about the last 2 years. Are there any decent pvp games coming out that have enough content to keep me interested long term? Will it have enough content to hold those that are not all about pvp interested so there is some world population? Pvp is 75% of my gaming experience, if the pvp in a game is not exhilirating i won't last. Daoc has to be the best pvp I have experienced in a game, early UO was excellent and even Wow had some good moments. As far as what is coming out that might have some decent pvp i would vote Warhammer, and possibly Conan, those are the 2 games I am waiting to test out. Completely open pvp is a rare find, hopefully someone will figure out the balance soon.

Anyone else sick of the grind fest, very low content asian mmorpgs, its time to boycott.. something.

• I think Zero from tqdigital would be a great pvp game, but you are in a robot form.
  • LvciferLvcifer Member Posts: 127

fury would be my next pvp game!

it has the potential, www.unleashthefury.com !!

its NO GRINDING, NO GANKING, NO WIMPS, FURY!!!

MyBrute = addicting mini online game!

• thortigarthortigar Member Posts: 1
    I am really looking forward to Age of Conan, they seem to have a good combat system worked out and a gameplay that will excel in both PVP and PVE.  Keep an eye on there website for details about open beta.
  • BenezettaBenezetta Member UncommonPosts: 94

I'm really anticipating Age of Conan and Warhammer Online.  It's a shame they're so far off in the future.

• coronbalecoronbale Member Posts: 3

Sorry guys, MMOFPS in a persistant world, where PC gamers will be leading X360 gamers around in gimp masks and wearing leashes, no contest

HUXLEY!

• UploadUpload Member Posts: 679
    Best upcomming PVP? Go to a football match and taunt at the supporters of both teams. You will have no lag or bad graphic issues!image
  • GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374
    My vote goes out to 9dragons( o hell yeah! ) & darkfall

Originally posted by Lvcifer
    fury would be my next pvp game!
    it has the potential, www.unleashthefury.com !!
    its NO GRINDING, NO GANKING, NO WIMPS, FURY!!!

hmmmm this actually looks pretty good...when it commin out?? and zero or exteel does look promising...for robot games that is. when is zero going international???

• mobileheromobilehero Member Posts: 6

Warspear Online is concentrated on PvP.

AT LAST!
    With that kill i've reached the honor rank of “just and noble defender of the human race”!

• Ammon777Ammon777 Member Posts: 308

Darkfall, Unleash the Fury, Warhammer Online, and Age of Conan.

• PeriodicPeriodic Member Posts: 11

If Fury ends up being what I hope it is, I'll pick that.

I'll get at least one toon lvld in Warhammer just becasue I know that the PvP will be good for a while there.

None of these other games have me excited really. Though, I will try Darkfall.

MxO Vet – 04-06
    COV/COH – 04-07
    WoW – 04-07

waiting for war.

RUNESCAPE HAS THE MOST AWESOME PVP IN THE FLIPPIN WORLD!!!! lol jkjkjkjk