Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why i like runescape

tryertryer Member Posts: 2
i like runescape because its a challenge. there is so much to do like pickpocketing form attackable npc's, slaying dragongs, killing a level 35 count drayor in drayor manor. well you get the idea... dont jude a book by its cover and see all of it than dicide if you think it sucks.image 

Comments

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

Your post is seriously flawed.

RS is a challenge? Thats like saying Mac OS X is mind-bogglingly difficult

Pickpocketing? U just click over and over again and hope he/she doesnt catch u

Slaying dragons? U just click and hope u win

Killing a lvl 35 count draynor? Same as above

Trust me I am not judging this book by its cover. I played for 2 1/2 years, man. And I have decided that I think it sucks

EDIT:And i played on a membership

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• yodudeyodude Member Posts: 6

dear tryer,

i agree on u. i am lvl 71 and my best thing during rs is killing lessers.the screenshots on this page is the old rs and its updated a long time ago.my school has about more than 10 friends playing rs and its a game that nearly everyone is doing.

roland itaru thompson

• MikeM8MikeM8 Member Posts: 22

Runescape takes no skills whatsoever. Click... wait... OMG IM GONNA DIE EAT THE SHRIMP!!!!

*dies*

NOOOOO MY DRAGON SET AND 14 MIL GOLD *CRY CRY* IM GOIN EMO

and pickpocketing... hmm... lets see... click...click...click...click...click...lol i got teh cabbege...click...click...click...click...ohnoez he SAW ME...click...click...click...lol i gotted 13 golds i cool noe?

Runescape is the worst game ever made... people who play it are fat little retards.

• ArkeiArkei Member Posts: 22
    How sad. All of your posts have been reported..
  • iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38

Originally posted by tryer
    i like runescape because its a challenge. there is so much to do like pickpocketing form attackable npc's, slaying dragongs, killing a level 35 count drayor in drayor manor. well you get the idea... dont jude a book by its cover and see all of it than dicide if you think it sucks.image 

I do like RS but on a note about you you made a LOt of spelling mistakes just saying

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

• MooslogyMooslogy Member Posts: 19

The following link is my reply to a moron that can not spell.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=49626551&sid=1&pageNo=1