Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

newbie here to ask some question

I'm a newbie here, I wanna ask about how to get the account of Dark Age ofCamelot.

I can't find the registration, can somebody tell me how to get the account ?

thank u!

Comments

• K2theKK2theK Member Posts: 67
    Two ways, either you buy DAoC from a shop or you download the client from fileplanet.com (its about 560mb I think)

• I've downloaded it ,but when I creat account, the system sais that cd-key is required ,why ?I have not the cd-key

• BlueOneBlueOne Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by gitawego
    I've downloaded it ,but when I creat account, the system sais that cd-key is required ,why ?I have not the cd-key

From the instructions on File Planet:

This 7-day trial will require entry of a credit card and a CD key that will be provided to you by email during the installation of Dark Age of Camelot. Your credit card will not be charged during the 7-day trial period but will automatically be charged on the 8th day.

Did you get that e-mail??

BlueOne

• well,yep .I get it.

but ,what a pity, I haven't credit card ,I've to wait for almost 1 month to get it .:(

thank u

• Billius8Billius8 Member Posts: 574
    I think EBay has accounts.

• sorry, what's EBAY?

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

EBay is the most popular electronic auction house on the Internet. You can procure just about anything you can think of through EBay.

The CD key that will be e-mailed to you will use the same e-mail address as the one you have your FilePlanet account. If you own a webmail account through a place like Hotmail, make sure your account has enough space. Also, spam filters for webmail accounts like Hotmail may mistaken the FilePlanet CD key message as spam. If your junk mail setting is set to "Exclusive" you may miss the message. If it is not set at Exclusive, check your junk mail folder which can be located on the left-hand side just below the Inbox.

• Wow,sounds cool!

the website is: www.ebay.com ? thank u for ur offer :)