Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy 13!!!

ok FF13 is supost to be a remake of FF7image and i really dont know if it is so could som1 who does know fill me in please. because i worship FF7image its freakin awsome Aeris and Cloud are my favorites its sucks that Aeris dies on the first disc though image but Cloud got his revenge on Sephiroth! but anyway if there are any Final Fantasy fans who want to talk about well Final Fantasy then contact meimage

~*~AerisCloud~*~

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Nope FF13 will be a new RPG that features only 1 controllable character with more actiony controls.

They are remaking FF7 for the PS3 though.

• ehall422ehall422 Member Posts: 5
    Looking forward to it!
  • kolesinkolesin Member Posts: 5
    hmm , FF13 , i think i alredy saw some TRAILER , if those treilers was from game , the thisi game is realy fantastyc ,
    ye ff13  i supose is or SP3 , 'couse grpahic was so grate , realy very great :D

• therock3000therock3000 Member UncommonPosts: 48
    wrong place to be talking about FF in here! i wonder how long would the FF series be?!? image
  • hoofbite2khoofbite2k Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by CleffyII

Nope FF13 will be a new RPG that features only 1 controllable character with more actiony controls.
    They are remaking FF7 for the PS3 though.

Waha havent heard of this ? Only that cgi movie they made at E3 05 ? Dont think they announced that they are making ff7 for ps3.
  • TsollessTsolless Member Posts: 448
    Huh? Final Fantasy 13 is going to be off of Final Fantasy 7 the greatest single player RPG out there?!?!  Sweet. Loved that game. Even though this shouldn't be here.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Final Fantasy 13 is NOT a remake of final fantasy 7.
  • MemenetteMemenette Member Posts: 12
    Errr, I don't really know that much about well, anything on this site, but isn't this topic out of place?
  • fhtagnfhtagn Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by Memenette

Errr, I don't really know that much about well, anything on this site, but isn't this topic out of place?
    Yes, yes it is.

However, final fantasy XIII versus looks schweet
  • KurushKurush Member Posts: 1,303
    zomg Aeris dies?!  Just kidding.  Actually, it really says something about a game when a single moment of its storyline is so widely known.  A lot of people who haven't even touched the game know that she's a character who dies in FF7.  I guess it goes down as one of those iconic moments in gaming.