Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would Love Some Help

GiddyUpGiddyUp Member Posts: 3

Hey, I am interested in playing Guild Wars Night Fall but would like to give it a test run first. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to get their 10hour trial code and pm me it. My experience in mmorpgs started with Ultima Online and went to WoW and as of right now I havent found anything that can touch Ultima but it has forever lost me but its updates that seem to get worse each and everytime. This help would be greatly appreciated and cant wait to see you all in game!

GiddyUp!

Comments

• AkaraxleAkaraxle Member UncommonPosts: 471

Guild Wars is nowhere near Ultima Online, it's something completely different. Don't expect any MMORPG-like or UO-like features from it.

• GiddyUpGiddyUp Member Posts: 3
    What Im mainly looking for is PvP though.
  • GiddyUpGiddyUp Member Posts: 3

And if I had a 10hour Trial Code I could find out for myself.

• AkaraxleAkaraxle Member UncommonPosts: 471

Well, if you like competitive PvP (no ganking, zerging, equip-dependancy) then GW is the game for you. GL with getting a trial code ::::20::

• ejames79ejames79 Member Posts: 5
    If u want pvp play GW but if u want carebear stuff go play UO
  • BentBent Member CommonPosts: 581

I have 1 Epic trial key (prophocies and factions) and 1 NF trial key.  PM me if you still need one.

"If u want pvp play GW but if u want carebear stuff go play UO"

Isn't UO the game where you can kill people and loot their corpses - as in take all their good gear from them?  Doesn't sound too carebear to me.

• DookzDookz Member UncommonPosts: 562

Originally posted by Bent
    I have 1 Epic trial key (prophocies and factions) and 1 NF trial key.  PM me if you still need one.

"If u want pvp play GW but if u want carebear stuff go play UO"

Isn't UO the game where you can kill people and loot their corpses - as in take all their good gear from them?  Doesn't sound too carebear to me.

Yes people can kill and loot player corpses provided that they are playing in the right zone or in UO they call it Facet. There are two major Facets, Feluccia and Trammel, (there's also a few other ones). Feluccia is almost a mirror image of Trammel except one of the few differences is, in Trammel, your character cannot PK other players outside your guild and pvp is present on both Facets. The idea of Facets was first implemented in the game a few years after UO released back in 1998 or 1999.

Playing now: Cities: Skyline / Ori and the Blind Forest / Banished