Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double XP now in Shrouded Isles

For those that don't read the website (its not clearly announced) or are fairly new to the game that check these forums. Double XP has been removed from Classic and is no in the Shrouded Isles (SI) areas. It was in a edited verison of the grab bag.

Some people say that it isn't but I have checked on multiple characters including new characters. Hope everyone enjoys it. It's nice to be able to level at a nice rate in some of the zones I haven't been to in awhile.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

Yep, I can confirm, SI has double experience going... was hunting there last evening and grabbed a couple of quick levels. 

(Warning to new players... mobs in SI (esp HIB SI) tend to aggro more and BAF a lot... be sure you have clear running lanes for when things go badly)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395
    Where do hibs hunt in SI ?
  • jeeperzjeeperz Member Posts: 71

Outside of Necht and Aulid Faei (spelled wrong I'm sure) are pretty good places to hunt for Hibs.  Lots of xp drops there too.

• J_HurryJ_Hurry Member UncommonPosts: 230
    LGM Alchemist (Legendary Grandmaster)
    SW of Necht has been a great spot for levels 30-38

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• WarspineWarspine Member Posts: 105
    I like the dubble exp in SI, i just hope that they get rid of the pl sessions in f.ex. moderna / mid
    pl sucks :)

• VerisolVerisol Member Posts: 21
    Also if your hunting mobs that drop bounty items turn them in especially at higher levels they give a very hefty amount of xp.

I use this site to find information on the post 20 kill task.
    http://www.fenrislair.com/daoc/daoc_killtasks2.php

Just select your realm and it will give you a complete list.
    Was getting 330,000,000 xp per turn ins.

Originally posted by Warspine
    I like the dubble exp in SI, i just hope that they get rid of the pl sessions in f.ex. moderna / mid
    pl sucks :)

I'm playing Hibs these days, but we were wondering if the moderna camps would draw lots of ppl. Obviously the answer is yes.

• WarspineWarspine Member Posts: 105
    Was a while since i played but yes, it did then since you can pull loads and loads of mobs to pbaoe