Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Age of Camelot: Come Back to Camelot Clarification

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

EA Mythic's Dark Age of Camelot has issued a clarification about the Come Back to Camelot promotion. It was originally announced that all former accounts ever had been re-activated. As it turns out, this was a miscommunication, and it is accounds de-activated in the last year that have been returned to active status.

Come Back To Camelot: Boy, do I feel like a dweeb. I assumed that we were activated ALL old accounts, and you know what they say about "assume." We activated all accounts that went inactive as of the last year, not all accounts ever - I have been told in somewhat blistering terms that "all accounts ever" would still be processing. Since this was entirely my bad, please feel free to email me (first name at mythicentertainment dot com) with the account name, if you went inactive more than a year ago. I apologize to those of you annoyed by this.

As a side note? If you were banned, you are not eligible to return. Really.

For more on DAoC click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762
    I'm sorry but I am just a tad bit confused. what exactly is the e-mail?

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

Normally I would of been all over a free trial or "return-trip" like this, but Mythic sold out to EA.  I have a lower opinion of EA than most people do of SOE.  image

One thing I will say though, they always had good communication with the player community.