Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NightFall Screens

exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

THIS THREAD CONTAINS IMAGES SPOILERS OF NIGHTFALL END GAME AREAS

Comments

• ccravenccraven Member Posts: 3
    Wow those images are amazing. I really wish I kept playing Guild Wars just for their sceneries alone.

However the amount of time required that you put in to the game to be competitive in pvp is just too extensive. I find it ludicrous that aside from having to unlock all of the skills you must also have a large enough network of people to be able to get in a group large enough (and organized enough) to play.

• brutotalbrutotal Member Posts: 276
    Personaly I didn't play guild wars because there wasn't much time
    investment would actualy do for you. The getting groups of organized
    people together to do something isn't much worse than the endgame in
    most mmorpgs out there now. It just hits you faster with the level cap
    in a week gameplay.

Either way, these graphics are awesome and the game was breath taking
    when I did shell out my money for that nice and easy single payment.

• AkaraxleAkaraxle Member UncommonPosts: 471

A beautiful screen of my Ele & the Nightfall scenery:

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

Heh, can you use dyes on bags?  You know I never knew that!  Neat.  image

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• asasenpaiasasenpai Member Posts: 124
    Awesome graphics.  

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Originally posted by wormywyrm
    Heh, can you use dyes on bags?  You know I never knew that!  Neat.  image
    I found that after 1 year of playing GW. XPP

And GW graphicks rox.. I can't believe reviewers of NF said they are becoming dated >.> sure we don't have some uber graphics engine but it's nice to watch it. =]

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

Love the screens.

The people who are saying the gfx are becoming dated need to get a glimpse of reality.  GW gfx  are much better then almost all MMO's out.  And most of the single player games.

Half life 2 has the best gfx imo >:)

-------------------------

• DookzDookz Member UncommonPosts: 562

good screenshots.

I have posted some of my in-game screenshots here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/screens/gameID/277/setStart/1/Guild-Wars-NightfallScreens.html

all except the last pic at the last page are taken by me

Playing now: Cities: Skyline / Ori and the Blind Forest / Banished

• FatamorganaFatamorgana Member Posts: 110

Nice scenery in those pics and the graphics has always been good and they can stand against any other MMORPG in the market

imageimageimageimage  This last one is of a silly NPC who like many in Cantha is scared senseless of Black Moas.  If you bring any Black Moa pets near him he starts running away image

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• Haven't you guys made it to the realm of torment yet?   Iguess I can post some pcis when i get home.  Taht place is aweseom.  I love how you can see all the other towns floating in the abyss from other towns.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Originally posted by gestalt11
    Haven't you guys made it to the realm of torment yet?   Iguess I can post some pcis when i get home.  Taht place is aweseom.  I love how you can see all the other towns floating in the abyss from other towns.
    What? @_@ now I can't wait to get there ><'

Originally posted by gestalt11
    Haven't you guys made it to the realm of torment yet?   Iguess I can post some pcis when i get home.  Taht place is aweseom.  I love how you can see all the other towns floating in the abyss from other towns.

Nooooo I got to Vabbi and stopped.  I'm trying to take it slowly so that I can enjoy it and all image

• Muahahha have fun at the Gates of Madness.  Maybe the crying will have died down by that time ;).

BTW be careful of the Abbaddon demons, they clone themselves when they get low on health.  Make sure you  finish them.  And make sure you don't go out with idiots who aoe things and don't finish them off.

So many people get their butts kicked in Nightfallen Jahai and have no clue why they can't just waltz through like other places haha.

Realm of Pain is pretty cool looking if I remember right.  I need to go down there with my Assassin and Ranger now that I finished storyline with my Dervish, but I gotta finihs NWN2 first.

• AwesomeoAwesomeo Member UncommonPosts: 133
    The 3rd one down of neoteo's reminds me of the lion king :P

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

i did last mission today :D , still have a lot of side quests and exploring to do tho
    also still need to work on my dervish and ranger

OMG!  Those screenshots are awesome!  Now I sorta hate you though, for ruining it for me image  It wont be nearly as exciting anymore once I get to that point... image  Oh well, it was worth it image

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

Originally posted by wormywyrm
    OMG!  Those screenshots are awesome!  Now I sorta hate you though, for ruining it for me image  It wont be nearly as exciting anymore once I get to that point... image  Oh well, it was worth it image

sorry ::::21::

you are right , i should say " spoilers " in the topic name ...

but they are so good i couldnt help it ::::08::

• valgldbrgvalgldbrg Member Posts: 5
    Those are some beautiful shots. More please!
  • I can take a picture of Abbadon dancing, but that is too much of a spolier.  And yes you can get him to dance.

• ejames79ejames79 Member Posts: 5
    Cool pix
  • vctrcombsvctrcombs Member Posts: 5
    Those graphics are sweet!  I luv Guild Wars!

• robeheathrobeheath Member Posts: 5
    Those are great screen shots!   

• kdempsenatorkdempsenator Member Posts: 5
    Awesome pictures!  Thanks for sharing!