Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got in!!!

BouddhaBouddha Member Posts: 25
They are still in closed beta ??? lol i just received a invitation to the closed beta!!! :)

Comments

• madtmoamadtmoa Member Posts: 16
    damn u lucky ******.... why dont i ever get any :>? im waiting for l2 invite for hmm the beginning of closed beta signup image damn unlucky me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    noah!.. you will not control me! noah!.. you will not take my soul! noah!.. you will not win this game!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    noah!.. you will not control me! noah!.. you will not take my soul! noah!.. you will not win this game!

• BouddhaBouddha Member Posts: 25
    hehe atm im soo lucky hehe im in Ryzom and l2 closed :)

• DantesDantes Member Posts: 163

Welcome! image  As of 8pm PST tonight you'll be able to play.  Hope you got the patch, if not, start now. image

Beta tester supreme

Beta tester supreme

• BouddhaBouddha Member Posts: 25

Im downloading the client right now

ill get the patch!!!

• RaunuRaunu Member UncommonPosts: 480
    I've been waiting t get into Beta since they put the subscription up on their page. Unfortunatly I havn't had any luck yet. I hope you really like the game. Have fun! Maybe I'll see you on sometime if/when I get in.

- - "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?" - -

• UlsterUlster Member UncommonPosts: 24

image Just got in as well and dowloading the client. Hope it's fun !

Ulster

• iamhated916iamhated916 Member Posts: 11
    i just confirmed too i think the term "w00t" fits the situation image

WestSide!

WestSide!

• j7007j7007 Member Posts: 57
    Just got into CB, don't know how but they finally accepted me..... But probably just for a week, cause OB is coming soon. I'' se ya all in LineageII open beta image

I've been to many places, i've seen so many faces...

• madtmoamadtmoa Member Posts: 16
    any1 inside can tell when the OB will start?

• icecrossicecross Member Posts: 78

I got in!!!! WOHOOO! Wait.. is that a good thing? I just got Sacred.. oh man, what to do, what to do image So.. maybe I'll play L2 for a while!

Edit: Damn, the Open Beta is Mars/April, so my acc is pretty worthless as it's a character wipe inbetween...

• t3nch4nt3nch4n Member Posts: 5

i think they'll take everybody ... . image

i am also in image

... i hope the english version is a little bit better than the chinese one ... . 2 of 10 people had the same outfit ... same wepons ... same skills and the same confused way to write in chinese image

• ThoemseThoemse Member UncommonPosts: 457

There's not much character costumisation like faces and hairstyle. There's lots of different armors you can see but not as much as in most other MMORPGs.
    I don't like that myself but it makes sense.
    L2 is made to have players doing siege battles. There will be hundreds of players fighting and when each of those has a different face lag would be horrible.

I rather have great sieges then 20 faces to choose from.
    (Best would be both of course)

• XandorXandor Member UncommonPosts: 49

Originally posted by icecross
    I got in!!!! WOHOOO! Wait.. is that a good thing? I just got Sacred.. oh man, what to do, what to do image So.. maybe I'll play L2 for a while!
    Edit: Damn, the Open Beta is Mars/April, so my acc is pretty worthless as it's a character wipe inbetween...________________________________
    There are 10 types of people; those who understand the binary system and those who don't.

I wouldn't say it's worthless, as even if there is a character wipe, everyone doing everything and submitting bug reports helps out the devs. I'm playing and pretty much enjoying it.

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264

I'm currently playing image Im a level 8 warrior with level 3 Power Strike and my 160 SP Skills

imageimageimage

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

• RaptorStormRaptorStorm Member Posts: 312

Don't get too attached to that character. = )

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
    -Raptor

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
    -Raptor

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264

Why.... NO... Dont tell me.... they're going to whipe all the charactors.. thats not right..

they shouldn't get rid of the newly created charactors..

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

well i guess everyone that applied got in cuz i just did too.. Do anyone feel like shwing me whats up ingame , alot to learn before the wipe.

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

NC Soft just released some important information on Lineage II that will answer some of your questions. Take a look in our News Room for details.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• UlsterUlster Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Ulster said:

image Just got in as well and downloading the client. Hope it's fun !

Ulster

13 Years later... Downloading the client again :)
    WalkinGlennMikeha