Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmorpg.com L2 -14 day trial-

tnt_pdetnt_pde Member Posts: 7

Don't mean to buzz you with stupid threads but I have already emaild NCSoft about the issue and of course I didnt get any response so I was thinking maybe you could give me a hint.

I'm in the possesion of a mmorpg.com subscriber trial key for Lineage 2 C5. I have made an free PlayNC Master Account, then entered the trial key, then recieved email confirmation that my trial is succesful and lasts until 10th of December. However when typing my account name and password in game it says that password does not match (yes they are typed correctly).
I need help with this.
My Lineage 2 C5 client is a PTS (not sure for what PTS stands) client, does this differ from the File Planet Lineage 2 C5 (live_client?) client therefore this being the reason?

ipde

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Only ones that could help you with that would be L2's customer service. Knowing how crappy the wait on that is gonna be, I feel for ya.

• SantaClaws48SantaClaws48 Member Posts: 280

Originally posted by tnt_pde
    Don't mean to buzz you with stupid threads but I have already emaild NCSoft about the issue and of course I didnt get any response so I was thinking maybe you could give me a hint.

I'm in the possesion of a mmorpg.com subscriber trial key for Lineage 2 C5. I have made an free PlayNC Master Account, then entered the trial key, then recieved email confirmation that my trial is succesful and lasts until 10th of December. However when typing my account name and password in game it says that password does not match (yes they are typed correctly).
    I need help with this.
    My Lineage 2 C5 client is a PTS (not sure for what PTS stands) client, does this differ from the File Planet Lineage 2 C5 (live_client?) client therefore this being the reason?

Yes, you have the test server client (where they work out bugs). You need to download the regular client

www.lineage2.com

download section > client download

You can also change your password from your plaync account.

Zorvan, did you even play the game?You are pretty critical for someone who can't answer this question.

• tnt_pdetnt_pde Member Posts: 7
    thanks for the quick answer
    I guess I have to download the client following the link from www.lineage2.com

ipde

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by SantaClaws48

Zorvan, did you even play the game?You are pretty critical for someone who can't answer this question.

Yep, sure did. Didn't know playing the game would automatically make someone knowledgeable about every aspect of technical support. Thanks for letting me know::::07::

• SantaClaws48SantaClaws48 Member Posts: 280

Originally posted by Zorvan
    Originally posted by SantaClaws48

Yep, sure did. Didn't know playing the game would automatically make someone knowledgeable about every aspect of technical support. Thanks for letting me know::::07::

The topic has nothing to do with techincal support. You should know what the public test server is... You seem overly critical about customer support and even pushing that they are the only ones who can help answer a very basic question.