Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't Hate, Appreciate! Change=good!

SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927

I jumped back on again last night and had a BLAST!

The changes I've read about on the forums on the portal are outstanding and really point to SB being a testbed for "some future project"

I really have to give credit to SBG, its a really brilliant ploy to give people a "free game" that they are essentially using as a open beta to perfect mechanics and code and ideas.

And breathing some new life into the game while they are at it!

Its free, its fun, so give it a try! (though you might want to spend you time d/ling the .exe and patching finding a newb friendly guild)

imageimage
Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

Comments

• Suo_Eno_1357Suo_Eno_1357 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Yeah I knew SB since years ago back when it was p2p and had Asian servers. But I can't seem to pinpoint on why I didn't gave it a shot back then. Just dl'ed the game client 2 days ago but haven't got around to mess around with it..image

One thing I've discovered though, after an extensive amount of reading at it's proper official website, there's one heck of a boatload of reading needed to be done (in fact, there's a related reminder on the game client itself?image) to get some fast hands-on tips BEFORE char creations?

• stonebredstonebred Member Posts: 33

Yeah, my wife and I have recently started playing again after a long hiatus. It's a good game to play to blow off steam after work. The community is pretty nice too if you find a good guild.

Definitely worth a shot to play again if you haven't done so in a while... and if you're new to it, what have you got to lose?? It's FREE!

~If you shoot at mimes, should you use a silencer?~

• SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927

Originally posted by chakl337
    Yeah I knew SB since years ago back when it was p2p and had Asian servers. But I can't seem to pinpoint on why I didn't gave it a shot back then. Just dl'ed the game client 2 days ago but haven't got around to mess around with it..image

One thing I've discovered though, after an extensive amount of reading at it's proper official website, there's one heck of a boatload of reading needed to be done (in fact, there's a related reminder on the game client itself?image) to get some fast hands-on tips BEFORE char creations?

look up templates while you patch :D

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche