Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Populations

Where can I find out server populations? I know this is an older mmorpg and I want to be on a very active server.

I use to play this game at Beta and then quit months after release.  Then I bought the game after CU and later quit. Well now I want to do the free 14 days trial for shits.

Ok I really miss the sound.  

Comments

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    Bria seems to be the busy server. Most others are Alts of that or a handfull of others. If you want a busy server, I don't know what to tell you. Try a full moon on the second tuesday of the 14th month. You might luck out.
  • LaLaOrangeLaLaOrange Member Posts: 14
    so are you saying the game is dead?
  • ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Originally posted by LaLaOrange

No, it's not dead.  Try Bria, Ahazi or Chilastra :)

• YendoYendo Member Posts: 64

Originally posted by Obraik

No, it's not dead.  Try Bria, Ahazi or Chilastra :)

They are the only severs with people on it now a days it seems. but truth be told the game is not dead but the life suport systems was just cut off

• BlazinBladesBlazinBlades Member Posts: 1,214

No the game is not dead, there are some servers that do have a very healthy gaming population on them, Obr mentioned three good ones. Bring it on down now.

Damn byotch dat aint no friggn moon fool, dat be a friggn space station byotch.

• LaLaOrangeLaLaOrange Member Posts: 14

thank you so much for replying.

I got the game to work fine on my computer but my boyrfriend can only get on the test center. When he tries to play on anything else it crashes. What do we do?  BTW this is the same computer that played it fine before.

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862
    I finished a trial sub a few days ago on Corbantis, which shows as "Light" same as Chilastra. It wasn't quite as dead as I had heard... That said, it wasn't at all good either. I toured the galaxy using /who to check on population levels; the only places I got a double-digit answer were Mos Eisley and Resteuss. In this case, double-digits means more than 9, but the number did not top 20. I would estimate the population drop since NGE hit around 70%, and around 90% since the advent of CU. All cities are surrounded by a sea of mostly-condemned housing.

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

Compared to history, yes.

You can still find people but leave Mos Eisley and you leave the bulk. Before, Dant was packed, Eisley was packed, Cnet was packed, Theed was packed, you got hawked at Nyms bad based on your GCW status. Now, Eisly is busy.... that sums it up. Granted the hot spots have changed making Dant a warped ghost town planet and there is no need to go to star ports with instant shuttles and no demand for social centers. Maybe that's what I notice as much as the lower pops. The lack of social interaction. People were always pestering you before, now conversations just don't happen.

• VicktoreVicktore Member Posts: 24
    bria is not what it use to be alot of vet players are leaven and i just quit i counld not take the nerfs any more the the style of game play plus they have move so far from starwars canon it is a crying shame