Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Classes?

Bobble2441Bobble2441 Member Posts: 3

I have been searching and haven't been able to find much on the different classes.

I know there is Warrior, Mage, Ranger and Priest but thats all I can find from random videos. I think there are supposed to be 8 classes, anybody know anything about the other classes?

Comments

• Bobble2441Bobble2441 Member Posts: 3

Nevermind, I found a list of the classes, though they aren't final yet. In case anyone else is interested

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35

• Hellrose_AFHellrose_AF Member Posts: 29

TBH... other than the 4 that are announced, I don't think the other class names are real.
    Someone just took the info from a random post on a Chinese fansite and claimed it to be true..so :/

Very subjective best MMO list:
    Saga of Ryzom, Anarchy Online, Lineage 2, WoW
    Waiting for:
    Age of Conan, Aion, Lineage 3

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226
    The Chinese site got it from a Russian site or something. I agree that its validity is quite debatable.

• Synyster777Synyster777 Member Posts: 301

Ha ha you know what's extremely funny, I created thoses classes as an estimate of what I would like the classes to be similar too, here is my post to prove it
    http://www.aionfan.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=30&topic=29.msg270#new
    notice the post was edited on 31st of August?? Long time ago don't you think? The user (sosofury) didn't even get this information from a korean website he just said he did (i'm assuming) then stole my estimation from Aionfan and tryed to pass it as fact.

Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity you lean so closely upon

Hey, hey, no need to call me a bastard, though that post does clear a hundred things up! Thank you so much for mentioning it! Do you mind if I use it to debunk the myth in a news post on AionSource.com tomorrow?

EDIT: Nevermind, someone did it for me. Anyhow, rest easy knowing your creation is now only half as famous as it once was. ;)
  • Synyster777Synyster777 Member Posts: 301

haha sorry Mark, i was a little angry right here, my post at aionsource explains things more clearly and less abusive, I wasn't refering to you as a bastard just the guy who made the post image yeah sure use whatever you have to there has been alot of misleaded people and they deserve to know the truth

Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity you lean so closely upon

No problem. I don't hold any grudge. image

I didn't think the list was legit to begin with anyway. See this old news post for my reasoning: http://www.aionsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44

Your creation has been quite famous for some time now. Here's to hoping your post creates some wild speculation! :)

• Hellrose_AFHellrose_AF Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by Synyster777
    Ha ha you know what's extremely funny, I created thoses classes as an estimate of what I would like the classes to be similar too, here is my post to prove it
    http://www.aionfan.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=30&topic=29.msg270#new
    notice the post was edited on 31st of August?? Long time ago don't you think? The user (sosofury) didn't even get this information from a korean website he just said he did (i'm assuming) then stole my estimation from Aionfan and tryed to pass it as fact.

lol ..so your post on aionfan got circulated all around the world and came back as fact?
    I actaully saw a translated version on a Korean fansite too. The heading for the korean post was something like "what americans think Aion's classes should be"
    I think maybe the chinese site took your post too and reposted it, and sosofury thought it was real information.

nice little game of broken telephone :)

Very subjective best MMO list:
    Saga of Ryzom, Anarchy Online, Lineage 2, WoW
    Waiting for:
    Age of Conan, Aion, Lineage 3