Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jedi??

fadtefadte Member Posts: 77
    What is the fastest way to become a Jedi

I Think that the fastest way to is to ask someone to teach you but so far whoever I ask just leavesimage.

I also think that there is an NPC in the game that teaches you but i cant find Him/Her.

i come in paece untill i shoot lol i do come in peace

Comments

• sienosieno Member Posts: 119
    to log on the game 

You want loot? Go kill some npcs, you wanna visit hades? come find ME, and dont forget to bring coins for the ferryman,

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Talk to the profession counsellor under the canvas outside the Mos Eisley starport.

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516
    It's a sign that SOE didn't make the NGE easy enough.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• GunFodderGunFodder Member Posts: 28
    Behold! The NGE target audience...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803
    <--- burries his head in his hands and starts crying....

i must be dreaming... that cant be that some one just asked that....

if he cant figure that out.. what would he have done for the mysterious 3 professions? or the holo grind...

or the best way this dude would never find out, even if some one told him and guided him.. THE VILLAGE.......

SADHJKL@#*()UERHSILFEKLJ

JUST POINT AND CLICK THE DAMNED @#$% ; LUKE !#@$ SKYWALKER FIGURE THAT SAYS  $@#$%^JEDI!!!!

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

Your question is sort of vague. Jedi Titile? As in Level 70+?

Do the Legacy quests, it is the fastest way to 40. From there to 60 is a grind. After that, you are able to go to Endor, Dant, Dath and get missions and go to 70. You can also begin the theme parks in ernest and that should get you to 80. There to 90 is more grind or expansion packs.

Originally posted by free2play
    Your question is sort of vague. Jedi Titile? As in Level 70+? Do
    the Legacy quests, it is the fastest way to 40. From there to 60 is a
    grind. After that, you are able to go to Endor, Dant, Dath and get
    missions and go to 70. You can also begin the theme parks in ernest and
    that should get you to 80. There to 90 is more grind or expansion packs.

around 60 you can do the wookie expansion planet quests that can get you quite high also

• SODAofBRIASODAofBRIA Member Posts: 351

Originally posted by fadte 

I Think that the fastest way to is to ask someone to teach you but so far whoever I ask just leavesimage.

Keep asking, young padawan...You shall find your master.

Love, Sodapop

• fadtefadte Member Posts: 77
    Thanks for the help i think i found someone to teach me at Mos Eisley space port thats not an NPC. I also found on NPC at the Temple Ruins.???

i come in paece untill i shoot lol i do come in peace

Originally posted by fadte
    Thanks for the help i think i found someone to teach me at Mos Eisley space port thats not an NPC. I also found on NPC at the Temple Ruins.???

sorry man i dont know what game your playing.
    if your talking about the NPC at moseisley thats a respec NPC (you change your profession to clicky jedi)
    as for the NPC at temple ruins....

dude your on crack...

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516
    There's an old NPC that gives out quests for Dark Jedi, but Dark Jedi status was removed long before the CU came around. You can still run the quests, but you don't get anything for doing them.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

And people wonder why some of us old Knights hate seeing this.

At one time we learned the game first then Jedi....

• GunnyFisherGunnyFisher Member Posts: 65

Originally posted by iskareot
    And people wonder why some of us old Knights hate seeing this. At one time we learned the game first then Jedi....

I made a killing during the cu becuase of them Bh'ing... If I had had this crowd then......

Have faith in God, believe in antimatter.

• mas5949mas5949 Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by iskareot
    And people wonder why some of us old Knights hate seeing this. At one time we learned the game first then Jedi....

I agree. I like how they made becoming a jedi more accessable to newer players, but I think they should of kept something similar to the village in the game so all the jedi could train and recieve missions and quests there. The way they have it now have all the jedi runinning about waving the sabres everywhere.
  • VicktoreVicktore Member Posts: 24
    jedi is not what it use to be the best thing you can do is not play it and that is comeing from a elder jedi i would not even call it a jedi i would call it more like a bad mage class with borning melee skills from what i here comando is the way to go if you are going to pvp but if you are a rp'er the go fo it but dont expect much
  • pjskullpjskull Member Posts: 65

Originally posted by Squal'Zell
    <--- burries his head in his hands and starts crying....

i must be dreaming... that cant be that some one just asked that....

if he cant figure that out.. what would he have done for the mysterious 3 professions? or the holo grind...

or the best way this dude would never find out, even if some one told him and guided him.. THE VILLAGE.......

SADHJKL@#*()UERHSILFEKLJ
    JUST POINT AND CLICK THE DAMNED @#$% ; LUKE !#@$ SKYWALKER FIGURE THAT SAYS  $@#$%^JEDI!!!!

LMAO!!  Point and click, Junior!!  Presto chango, you're a &^%#$&g Jedi after I ground it out for months...

Altre Monserrat - MBH/MP
    Aaden Monserrat - Elder Jedi
    Starsider - <DFC> - Dark Force Clan

• RipperLordRipperLord Member Posts: 58
    lol what are you on about, and the post was originally about helping the guy with some tips in levelling up as a Jedi image and yes i WAS very dedicated to Jedi Academy but due to crappy servers I retired after playing for 2 and a half years image