Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW:NF & GW:F disabled on Top List, now COH & COV both on it

AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

image  Does anyone find this annoying?  MMORPG.com disable all but the first guildwars campaign from the top list (GW Nightfall has higher rating than most on top list) but CoV is still allowed to sit on top list next to CoH?

image  We need some even play here, I think.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Not really. CoH and CoV are independant games, while GW:NF and GW:F are nothing more than expansions. They are all the same game with new features added, therefore "expanding" the game depending on which you get.

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

How many expansions don't have a requirement of having the base game?

Ah well, probably just as well. Guild Wars chapters would have eventually filled the whole top of the list :P

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• AkaraxleAkaraxle Member UncommonPosts: 471

Originally posted by Zorvan
    Not really. CoH and CoV are independant games, while GW:NF and GW:F are nothing more than expansions. They are all the same game with new features added, therefore "expanding" the game depending on which you get.
    Not really. GWP, GWF and GWN are independent games, they can be well played alone, and they're based on the same game although with different features.
    CoV is CoH, flipped around. Same thing, just red instead of blue. Therefore, they should be merged as well.

• BentBent Member CommonPosts: 581
    I agree CoH is to CoV as Prophocies is to factions and such.  As far as marketing is concerned.  Doesn't really bother me though.  Guild Wars is Guild Wars.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    As long as there won't be COV and COH on top7 ppl will be quite. If you will see them both then everyone will start whining...

• ZerandZerand Member Posts: 77
    CoH/CoV really should be put down to one game if they did that to Guild Wars. I'm actually happy that they did it. Even though GW is a great game, I want to see other games on the top list too :P So Change Coh and Cov to CoX!

Even to myself I'm a genius

• MeonMeon Member Posts: 993

Originally posted by Zorvan

But they're stand-alones. Then again, i won't mind having 1 single Guild Wars series up there, aslong as WOW burning crusade doesn't get rated independently..