Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community?

AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
I've been gone from L2 for about 2 years i think, I started playing before C1 was realeased, but left at around C3.
I really wanna come back to L2, but I've heard that the community has SERIOUSLY thinned. Considering L2 is all about the PvP for me, then if the communities gone theres no reason to go back. Please give me some input on the life of the game.

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Actually, Lineage 2 is increasing in numbers, just like last week or two, L2 got 100k+ subscribers image! Plus new server Franz that opened a few months back. The community is still there, although most are 40+. Leveling has gotten easier so even if you are planning to start from scratch, won't take too long to get up there to see some people.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    The community is fine. A good number of people. I hear bartz is the most populated server and teon if you are in europe.

Cryomatrix

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • thunderbolt1thunderbolt1 Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by Amarao
    I've been gone from L2 for about 2 years i think, I started playing before C1 was realeased, but left at around C3.
    I really wanna come back to L2, but I've heard that the community has SERIOUSLY thinned. Considering L2 is all about the PvP for me, then if the communities gone theres no reason to go back. Please give me some input on the life of the game.

Do you read the headlines at all???

I will quote "Lineage II thriving" find the article and read stop listening to the trolls.