Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do they make forums for every game?

Really it's a waste to give this game a forum IMO,

Comments

• FalconoffuryFalconoffury Member Posts: 555
    The graphics remind me of the times when I used to doodle little drawings in elementary school.

But who knows, it could be a nice game. I just don't have time to try it.

• I hope you are being sarcastic.
  • DoompahDoompah Member Posts: 11
    Im sorry, I dont see the link to the video game you created. please repost it. Thanks

• acraacra Member Posts: 8

Bah, why does everyone hate a game with 'old' graphics? Sure, it may not be the best, but could you do any better?

It makes me feel like not releasing the first of my games to people like yourselves (it's kinda like a work-in-progress just like most of these Betas). Get a life, and stop insulting small time developers.

Love outdoors, love the pursuits.

• So they give every game a forum?
  • GoddyfatherGoddyfather Member Posts: 239
    Lool, this game gotta be a joke! 

• †WaRGaMeS††WaRGaMeS† Member Posts: 69
    I dont know why... but I have an urge to get this game when it comes out in like 2 years.  Tell you the truth I CAN make a better game than this but uhhh... no comment on this one.
  • GunPowderBobGunPowderBob Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by †WaRGaMeS†
    I dont know why... but I have an urge to get this game when it comes out in like 2 years.  Tell you the truth I CAN make a better game than this but uhhh... no comment on this one.

No offense wargamer but, if you can do better by yourself then send me a screenshot of your game.
    I'm glad there are still people willing to make an MMORPG just to amuse people like these guys.

[EDIT] You couldn't possibly believe you would get away with this without getting commented.

• GetizGetiz Member Posts: 6
    this game looks bad
  • SufferswordSuffersword Member Posts: 35
    Lol, dont waste your time guys, horrible everything. I give this game a rating of 0! All hail Ogre Island, good work!!!!

• SufferswordSuffersword Member Posts: 35

• †WaRGaMeS††WaRGaMeS† Member Posts: 69
    LOL GunpowderBob... Tell you the truth im not really sure how to work an MMO, but i do know how to make basic PS 1 games, graphics and programming wise.  I wont send you a screenshot of the game because im not going to make it to prove a point for a horrible game but... im sorry you took it as a gloat. I was really implying on what a HORRIBLE looking game this is, no offense Ogre Island Fantatics... all 4 of you.
  • godofwar69godofwar69 Member Posts: 151

WAR plays rome total war yay i thought i was the only 1

THIS GAME SUCKS SO Bad i dont have to say anything its sucks so bad i dont wanna say anything about this stick ppl

• PkylanPkylan Member Posts: 43
    this game is horrible. nuff said.

• LORDBlAZeLORDBlAZe Member Posts: 1
    I agree,THIS GAME IS RIPPOFF i played it and it was stupid you couldnt even do nothing but just walk around,This guy of MMORPG must take them off  the gamelistimage