Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion PvP Video

2»

Comments

• dhartzdhartz Member Posts: 482
    Ty for posting this.I liked the look of pvp in Aion, but yeah as that dude said alot will change.

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

There seems to be an emphasis on knockback and stun moves in the PvP combat.

It also looks rather impressive,both the background and the combat. Perhaps the only thing to impress me besides Darkfall so far.

• gamespawngamespawn Member UncommonPosts: 21
    i think this was a duel image
    because they are 1 vs1 or 2 vs 2
    looks good image

• milamber12milamber12 Member Posts: 58
    great video thanks for pulling it out for us game looks unreal.  I've played L2 for years and i cant wait to see what NCsoft does with this game.
  • PonicoPonico Member UncommonPosts: 650
    That's not bad at all and the game does seem pretty good looking.

• FaurFaur Member Posts: 330
    And people wonder why I'm against jumping in mmo's image It all looks so good until they start going "Boing! Boing!".

Still no sign of mass pvp, I don't really like small scale as much as I do huge armies clashing like with sieges in shadowbane and L2. But considering that aion will be rvr(vr), I'm optimistically assuming it's there, just not being shown off yet.

• gamespawngamespawn Member UncommonPosts: 21

And people wonder why I'm against jumping in mmo's image It all looks so good until they start going "Boing! Boing!".

Still no sign of mass pvp, I don't really like small scale as much as I do huge armies clashing like with sieges in shadowbane and L2. But considering that aion will be rvr(vr), I'm optimistically assuming it's there, just not being shown off yet.

Quote >.>

as i sead before ...how can there be mass pvp if there aren't any players ??

• ENVIEEEENVIEEE Member Posts: 11
    one of the extremly short list of games im actually looking foward to.image
  • kordrialkordrial Member Posts: 160

Originally posted by gamespawn

Still no sign of mass pvp, I don't really like small scale as much as I do huge armies clashing like with sieges in shadowbane and L2.

well it's being done by the same people who did L2... so maybe they'll hit the mark again :)
  • ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

Originally posted by kordrial
    Originally posted by gamespawn

Still no sign of mass pvp, I don't really like small scale as much as I do huge armies clashing like with sieges in shadowbane and L2.
    well it's being done by the same people who did L2... so maybe they'll hit the mark again :)

They making Aion and Lineage 3 at the same time?
  • BahzBahz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    I like it image
  • fedorrfedorr Member Posts: 4
    Sure its slow, its only an E3 demo. There are hardly any chracters around and i can imagen only a few skilles where finished so a lot of the same makes sense as well. The way the characters move looks promising. Its prety much the only thing you can get out of this movie.
  • k.rewk.rew Member UncommonPosts: 14
    So far Aion is bringing new elements to the mmo world, cant wait to see it in it's final stage.    

• thadj722thadj722 Member Posts: 5
    I liked it too, thanks for uploading this to Youtube and sharing!  I'm ready to see the finished game!

• XTinTioNXTinTioN Member Posts: 205

Oh yeah this game sounds promising,.,.......ye that video is good already but of course they will improve......the game will be out in sooo many time...they'll improve the animations....sounds.......effects...etc..

but seems very cool for the first videos ;)

Cheers

Currently Playing: GTA4, Urban Terror, Aion,Dreamfall:TLJ,Fahrenheit