Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Permanent double drop rates! But what about the mining?

anti!imac010anti!imac010 Member Posts: 80
       I have heard from my guild that we now have permanent double drop rates. Ok, that's cool. But what are to become of the usual weekends that we had? (Every other weekend 2x the mining/drop rates)

So now we have the increased drops but what about the mining and are they going to still have the weekends or are they going to eventually implement the same thing for our mining rates and make it twice as fast to mine?     

Comments

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186
    I'm pretty sure its been patched in now so the x2 weekends are needed so much. I'm finding it alot better now especially when pt'ing makes back some of the money lost in pots.

Drops of armour and weapons are better now as well its alot easier to farm.

So far I'm a bit more happy with it.

• SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

you know, its really disgusting that they need to do shit like that just so you can aford pots which are your ONLY means to stay alive. i mean wow. its just mind-blowing that they resort to shit like this instead of fixing the core problems of the game. whats worse is that it was out for like 2 years prior to the states release and they're only realizing these issues now.

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."

I think that may have something to do with all the rates being different in the Ph and Korean version of the game.

• anti!imac010anti!imac010 Member Posts: 80
     Dumb question: So, did they change the rates for thoes that are users of the Ph and Korean versions but not the rates for the people in the states? Or did it apply for everyone that is a user of RF Online? Not quite sure from what you said.  

Yeah I think my statement was a bit confused. Basically the change has happened on only the NA/EU version.
    Which means its not a flaw with the game merely a problem with the agreed upon drops not being high enough for our version.