Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Internation Launch

DisturbingDisturbing Member Posts: 25
So far from what info Aion Source has,  Europe, US, and Korean launch will be happening at the same time.   No more having to wait 6 months after korea gets to enjoy the game.  =}  Beta date still isn't released... Pacience people :(  I cant wait!

Comments

• Azure77Azure77 Member Posts: 355

Originally posted by Disturbing
    So far from what info Aion Source has,  Europe, US, and Korean launch will be happening at the same time.   No more having to wait 6 months after korea gets to enjoy the game.  =}  Beta date still isn't released... Pacience people :(  I cant wait!

Big question you got to ask yourself will the bots be able to handle a global launch?
  • DisturbingDisturbing Member Posts: 25
    Not sure, Reading packets ect... I'm sure they will be ready near the end of open beta.  Depending on how addicted the programmers are.

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081
    Any idea when their gonna release *any* information on this game aside what they did months and months ago?

• DisturbingDisturbing Member Posts: 25
    To me it looks like when they did, it was way to early.  I just saw
    screens released on facial masks and helmets showing. 
    www.aionsource.com  They say they are going to launch a lot more info
    before beta.  They are creating a huge market plan for the launch so,
    you will know for sure when they are getting ready to release.

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

Is beta out in China?

Will beta start soon in english?

Do you think release will happen 2007 or 2008?

couldnt find any info on this.

• VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
    Ok one thing I will tell you BOTS lol will be EXTREAMLY hard to make in this game #1 reason you can not farm in one area for a long period of time if you do the mobs get stronger till you end up dieing and AI of the mobs are more advanced then any other MMO out period...a mob can appear any where at any time GL programming and patch or bot program with that going on lol ...# 2 its not just a Korean MMO its BOTH US and Korean made thats why its comming out at the SAME time as the US version NCSoft just has the rights to the title image. Aions hype should be going up beacuse of all the new stuff thats going in it now lol ...Free flight,Arial Combat,insane graphics, Character design and detailing. image
  • eabrown77eabrown77 Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by VEG5000
    Ok one thing I will tell you BOTS lol will be EXTREAMLY hard to make in this game #1 reason you can not farm in one area for a long period of time if you do the mobs get stronger till you end up dieing and AI of the mobs are more advanced then any other MMO out period...a mob can appear any where at any time GL programming and patch or bot program with that going on lol ...# 2 its not just a Korean MMO its BOTH US and Korean made thats why its comming out at the SAME time as the US version NCSoft just has the rights to the title image. Aions hype should be going up beacuse of all the new stuff thats going in it now lol ...Free flight,Arial Combat,insane graphics, Character design and detailing. image

sweet, should make the game a bit more interesting with increased AI, and groups that maybe get smarter?  I just hope the game doesn't end up becoming heavily instanced.

• ShuleiShulei Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by VEG5000
    Ok one thing I will tell you BOTS lol will be EXTREAMLY hard to make in this game #1 reason you
    can not farm in one area for a long period of time if you do the mobs
    get stronger till you end up dieing and AI of the mobs are more
    advanced then any other MMO out period...a mob can appear any where at any time GL programming and patch or bot program with that going on

What source is this statement based on? I've read quite a few articles
    related to Aion but I have not come across anything relating to mob AI
    / difficulty. Would appreciate if you could share.

Edit: Asking because I'm playing GE and the mob spawn is pretty
    aggresive and unpredictable, you can see dead botters/afkers all over
    the place and despite crowd control I still get mobbed every 5 minutes
    (good for aoe). So it's not a bad idea.

Granado Espada : L`Aigle

• thadj722thadj722 Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Disturbing
    That's freaking awesome!  I hate it when we have to wait months and months for the US launch.  Drives me nuts!  Trying to be patient but it's getting difficult!