Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Prefer Class

DargonjacDargonjac Member Posts: 1

Hello all,

what is your two favorite class in the game Guild Wars,(1, 2, 3)?

My favorite class is Warrior and Ritualist, because their skill combined, they are very powerful and i love their style.

Love is like a dark hole it brings only deception!

Comments

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

R/E (Beast Mastery + Water Magic)

Tho the complete and almost non-existant variety of healing sources, this is one of the funniest things I've tried so far. It's hard as hell, but nice.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• ZerandZerand Member Posts: 77
    I can only say that mesmers for the win o/ (No idea what the second is :P)

Even to myself I'm a genius

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

My favorite is still my original class combination: R/W

Monks and Mesmers are nice, too. So are Necromancers :)

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• AkaraxleAkaraxle Member UncommonPosts: 471

Elementalist all the way. Second fave is Monk.

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704
    I think my favourite is Ranger.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• zigiezigie Member Posts: 7

my first fave is a healing monk.

second would have to be paragon.

• Truemode2Truemode2 Member Posts: 46

Proph and Factions... Warrior/Monk  i loved tanking :D

NF aint finished it yet but loveing the Dervish/Warrior<< pure tank Aoe dmg love it :D

• AnathemusAnathemus Member Posts: 13

I'm a caster boy... definitaly ElementalistMesmerNecromancer

I can't really play melee and healing, i like to be a support caster in PvP and in PvE nuker

• MeonMeon Member Posts: 993

My main character has been R/Me (great trapper ::::02::) since i created it a year ago, and therefore i love that combo. Although my new W/D is coming in a close second..

• DookzDookz Member UncommonPosts: 562
    I have two favorites - Mesmer and Ritaulist primaries. I enjoy playing the least popular breed in the crowd, outwitting the enemy with mind games and of course they are simply fun and challenging to fool around with. image

Playing now: Cities: Skyline / Ori and the Blind Forest / Banished

• NFWolfDudeNFWolfDude Member Posts: 304

Ranger and necromancer are my favorite. Ritualist and Elementalist running second.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• meltemcemremeltemcemre Member Posts: 20
    Ranger and monk are my two favoeite classes but I like dervish in nightfallimage
  • FatamorganaFatamorgana Member Posts: 110

I'm also caster all the way to grave so i like necromancers and Mesmer the best and then comes Dervish and Warrior.I dislike healing monk and monk all sorts

• ejames79ejames79 Member Posts: 5
    Rangers and necromancers
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795
    I like Dervish and Ritualist.. right now I can't decide which char take through Nighfall as first. ~_~

• SuplyndmndSuplyndmnd Member Posts: 553
    I dont have a certain class that I prefer per say.  But I do have some fav combination of classes.  My current favorite is the E/Me build.  I love being able to just lay down the pain with echo nuking.  I use the best skills from Prophicies and Factions to do this as well.

My original and first ever build was Necro/Monk.  This was back in the good 'ol days of when you could Minion Master effectively and without a cap.  I could hold about 30-35 minions at a time and just roll through whatever mission I needed to.  Including the ever frustrating Thirsty River.

I definately prefer casting than tanking but I do have a tank that I made a stance tank.  Hard to hit but can smack the crap out of stuff.

EVE - Sharvala
    FFXI - Shazamalicious
    Guild Wars - Xavier Lucifer & Charlize the Necro
    "Ranged...stuck...tree...15 random words... suck... noob fanboy... I MAKE GUIDE!"

• IvanaIvana Member Posts: 17
    Monk!! For a long time I was affraid to play monk. I was pure caster player. Six months ago I started monking and found that it is the best class for me! Second can be Elementalist.

Guild Wars is CORPG!

• Ka7raKKa7raK Member Posts: 59
    I think Mesmer and the new guys from an expansion that are supposed to be leaders (well, they have the Leadership ability) are the best. But i think a lot of people are playing Necromancer because they think being darkside is cool. IMHO, that's not cool since now 70% of MMOG players want to be cool via-darkside. Like being an Elf. It's fashion but not cool.

Blog Portugu

Originally posted by Ka7raK
    I think Mesmer and the new guys from an expansion that are supposed to be leaders (well, they have the Leadership ability) are the best. But i think a lot of people are playing Necromancer because they think being darkside is cool. IMHO, that's not cool since now 70% of MMOG players want to be cool via-darkside. Like being an Elf. It's fashion but not cool.

Well, I kinda agree with your assumption but... sorta not.  I think most people pick Necromancer because they do a better job at soloing the game.  You can complete quests minus even the henchmen if you learn to hold 5-6 minons in a reliable way.  I chose it, in all honesty, because it was dark and it matched more of what i'm into (horror flicks, metal music etc) but that was only the deciding "over the edge" factor.  I liked the whole minion factor and was the biggest draw towards that class.

EVE - Sharvala
    FFXI - Shazamalicious
    "Ranged...stuck...tree...15 random words... suck... noob fanboy... I MAKE GUIDE!"

Originally posted by Suplyndmnd

Well, I kinda agree with your assumption but... sorta not.  I think most people pick Necromancer because they do a better job at soloing the game.  You can complete quests minus even the henchmen if you learn to hold 5-6 minons in a reliable way. 

I chose it, in all honesty, because it was dark and it matched more of what i'm into (horror flicks, metal music etc)

but that was only the deciding "over the edge" factor.  I liked the whole minion factor and was the biggest draw towards that class.

Then again, a lot of people in all online games seem to be like you. Either that, or i am right.

Blog Portugu

Originally posted by Ka7raK

Well, I kinda agree with your assumption but... sorta not.  I think most people pick Necromancer because they do a better job at soloing the game.  You can complete quests minus even the henchmen if you learn to hold 5-6 minons in a reliable way. 

I chose it, in all honesty, because it was dark and it matched more of what i'm into (horror flicks, metal music etc)

but that was only the deciding "over the edge" factor.  I liked the whole minion factor and was the biggest draw towards that class.
    Then again, a lot of people in all online games seem to be like you. Either that, or i am right.

I think you're partially right.  I think that's probably why half choose them but I dont think 70% of the people are the "Dark Side".  I think you're right, just numbers are skewed.  And I think it (choosing dark side) comes from wanting to escape reality.  Maybe most people are do gooders who wanna be bad? image

EVE - Sharvala
    FFXI - Shazamalicious

• DookzDookz Member UncommonPosts: 562

1. Mesmer. First character created and I still enjoy playing mesmer. Mind-games and making my own mesmer builds are fun!

2. Ritualist. I chose ritualist over monk on who will continue throgh all future chapters. Cool animation, rits are much rare than monks, enjoy using spirits, restorations, channeling and of course the dance,

Playing now: Cities: Skyline / Ori and the Blind Forest / Banished

• gimmeapennygimmeapenny Member Posts: 85
    Necro and Paragon. My other fav was Mesmer before NF, when that came out Paragon pushed it to the side and took the front with my Neccy

Playing: EVE
    and you better care

• LordZonLordZon Member Posts: 43

I love my Paragon / Elementalist.   Necro/Mesmer is a close second.

Reguarding the P/E I love setting warriors on fire with burning spear/chant of flame, and then using steam.  Those big blind brutes die every time.

I think you're partially right.  I think that's probably why half choose them but I dont think 70% of the people are the "Dark Side".  I think you're right, just numbers are skewed.  And I think it (choosing dark side) comes from wanting to escape reality.  Maybe most people are do gooders who wanna be bad? image

Whatever the reason is, it's a bit crappy. A friend of mine bought the game yesterday and he's playing with a Necromancer. I've known him for many years and he has nothing to do with Necromancer but he just said "it's cool!". Gets me really angry but he says that, in Nightfall, there are loads of Rangers and Monks.

Blog Portugu