Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

point me in the right direction

ljfsevenljfseven Member Posts: 65
Hey guys, I played SB when it was first released, I am in the Air Force and was deployed (sent overseas) 3 months after the release.  So I just pretty much dropped my account.  So I understand the game still and I just started a character got him up to lvl 26 and then decided i screwed up and now have another up to lvl 16.  It is obvious I am not going to make it very long being solo (this was actually a little easier back in the day even with that massive guild that controlled everything).  So can anyone point me in the direction of joining a guild?

Comments

• eagle22722eagle22722 Member Posts: 10
    Not a good one for this but I heard that to start out and get leveled...Dragonscale would be a ggod start guild...they are known as carebears but have viable guild.image
  • ljfsevenljfseven Member Posts: 65
    I will check that out thanks.  Btw I like the avatar.
    Thanks...not many gals playin in SB...I am tryin it out..seems you need to read a lot before you can create a good toon...somehow I think ill get my butt kicked many times before I manage to kill someone hahaimage
  • ljfsevenljfseven Member Posts: 65
    yeah i don't think too many ladies are playing the game.  I got that lvl 16 character I was talking about up to lvl 33, his name is Vericicious
  • -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298
    One of the best seigemasters/guildmasters I know is a ladie in SB.  She ran The Desolate on corruption eons ago and still plays with Dissent to this day. 

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Originally posted by ljfseven
    yeah i don't think too many ladies are playing the game.  I got that lvl 16 character I was talking about up to lvl 33, his name is Vericicious

Hmmm...what server are you on Vericicious?

Originally posted by -Zeno-
    One of the best seigemasters/guildmasters I know is a ladie in SB.  She ran The Desolate on corruption eons ago and still plays with Dissent to this day. 

Dang...good to know the gals have a foot in :)....Mayhap I will get my toon on the board yet...when I finish figuring out all the gear I will need and can I get it image

I a mstarting on Mourning server so maybe I will change yet...don't know.