Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO HATE RUNESCAPE

13»

Comments

• evolutionistevolutionist Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by sparky7483

Originally posted by Mr.Happy

STOP POSTING HERE AND POST AT YOUR OTHER MMORPG GAMES!!! SERIOUSLY I MEAN WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO WITH OUR LIVES SO STOP POSTING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO!!!!
    Thanks,
    Mr.Happy

Yes we do have a reason to. These forums were created specifically for the expression of our opinions. And if that means posting about our hatred for RS, then so be it.

YA U HEARD THE MAN WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!       LOL.
  • cold-pizzacold-pizza Member Posts: 5

omfg  stop hating on runescape players!why do yall give a rats ass how we spend our money if we want to play rune scape then we should be 

able to play it in peace so fricking get over it you noobs!!! your only jealous because you sck at the game  and we'll own you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masticate my wenis

Originally posted by cold-pizza

omfg  stop hating on runescape players!why do yall give a rats ass how we spend our money if we want to play rune scape then we should be 
    able to play it in peace so fricking get over it you noobs!!! your only jealous because you sck at the game  and we'll own you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 question have u ever played a mmorpg besides RS? NO offense im being seious
  • LostSeraphLostSeraph Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by cold-pizza
    omfg  stop hating on runescape players!why do yall give a rats ass how we spend our money if we want to play rune scape then we should be  able to play it in peace so fricking get over it you noobs!!! your only jealous because you sck at the game  and we'll own you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      
    Hey, maybe you're under the false impression that forums are only for the people who enjoy whatever the topic may be. Like I said, that impressions is *points to kid with hand up*....that's right! It's false!
    Forums are for discussion about the specified topic. If you can't handle the fact that some people don't like the same things that you do *points to RuneScape* then maybe you simply aren't mature enough to be posting on a forum.
    Since forums are for talking about the positive and negative aspects of the game, stop getting mad at people for pointing out the latter of the two aspects.

P.S. If you want to prove that you actually are mature enough to be posting on this forum, then stop making a fool of yourself by insulting others and make an attempt to refute their reasons why RuneScape is a bad MMORPG. Or maybe the reason you have to resort to insulting is because there is no refute and they're right?kthxbai.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• mrshmlomanmrshmloman Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Mr.Happy

STOP POSTING HERE AND POST AT YOUR OTHER MMORPG GAMES!!! SERIOUSLY I MEAN WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO WITH OUR LIVES SO STOP POSTING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO!!!!
    Thanks,
    Mr.Happy

YEAH!!! LEMME SAY THIS IN CAPS SO THIS GUY WON'T GET ANGRY!!!! RS SUCKS LIKE CRAZY!!! THESE BOARDS WERE CREATED FOR OPINIONS AND QUESTIONS. YOU HAVE AN OPINION, AND YOU STATE IT.
  • yodudeyodude Member Posts: 6

u say rs sucks?

runescape is the FIRST and the BEST mmorpg i ever played.

rs ROCKS!! and U cant CHANGE that!!!!!!!

roland itaru thompson

u ever played any other mmorpg that u dont hav to pay for kid cause i thought rs was the bomb when i was like 10 and now i see how it is just a wussy game for babys. like im serious unless u are like 10 years old. but if u are much older u need to find a new game.

• yodudeyodude Member Posts: 6

im 13.can u sa anything to that?

as i say,rs is the BEST mmorpg i ever played

thanks,

yodude, big fan of rs

roland itaru thompson

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by yodude
    thanks,
    yodude, big fan of rs

Better change you're bio, 'cause it says you're 11. By the way, it shows.

• LostSeraphLostSeraph Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by bluefire111
    look ok first runescape sholent even be consiterd a 3d game its pixeld.........and when i played it i was fair, nice now this 80000000000000 hackers, scammer breathing down ur neck every tiem u say 5m............... this game down rigth suck's.... dont get me rong when i played it i loved it but it got boring stiped and that anoying tone that thing always play. but try some other game say.... kinghtonline/my its free 3d and nice pople fun, eve online something but that game. its get anoying after freken 3 years of hearing thousand of kids talking about it non stop!!!!!!! jesus find a diffent game ur relzse how GAY that game get so try somthin else. PS. i had a levle 89 so dont even thing i wa a noob.....if i still play i wold 100+ so dont even think of saying anything bout me biging a noob......... bluefire1929 look it up...  lol thas still funny
    Dude...learn to fricken spell. Jesus christ I've never seen so many spelling errors/typos in one post.
    I couldn't really make out what the hell you were trying to say, but I did see the part where you said RS is GAY. Amen to that.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• shoshodemshoshodem Member Posts: 17
    lol

I'm amazed that men like you can be so shallow, thick and slow. There is not a man among you who will care whether I come or go....not one...not one of you

Originally posted by Zorvan

thanks,
    yodude, big fan of rs

thank you. This kid is preaching like RS is the gospel. i have no doubt that all his friends play this all the time at home like a pack of monkeys drooling over a banana. when he's older he will realize what a dope he is.
  • sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by evolutionist

Originally posted by Zorvan

thanks,
    yodude, big fan of rs

thank you. This kid is preaching like RS is the gospel. i have no doubt that all his friends play this all the time at home like a pack of monkeys drooling over a banana. when he's older he will realize what a dope he is.

I realized what a dope I was for playing RS when I was like 12.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

Someone stole my little brothers Microsoft Paint project and turned it into Runescape.  I play Lineage 2 and WoW now, Ive played over 30 differnt mmorpg's, and I can say, Every one is better then Runescape.  Im not saying all of them were good, But damn, Its hard for something to suck as bad as Runescape.

Want some free ones?  Ok, Gate To Heavens, RAN online, Supreme Destiny, Xiah, Knight Online, Maplestory, Guild Wars (all 3 of them), Flyff, Fung Wan online, Hero online, Legend of Ares, Planetside (for 1 year), Anarcy Online, and Silkroad online.

All of them are listed on this site if I remember correctly.  Go look some of them up.

P.s. - I had 4 friends who were obsessed with runescape, I converted all 4 of them to WoW and Lineage and they are now looking at runescape and laughing at how bad it is.

-------------------------

• ArkeiArkei Member Posts: 22

Okay, look. Everyone has an opinion. If you think it's bad, it's bad. If you think it's good, it's good. None of you should even have right to flame people for what they think. You can if you want to, but be expected to be flamed back.

• TrojangokuTrojangoku Member Posts: 16
    They just want their rank up -_-' so they go onto other games to bash it.

• SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664

What the hell is Runescape? I saw some kids in the library running around staring at the screen. Looks like little charactors, kinda reminds me of Ultima 7 or 8 from like the 1990s. What is this some free bee rip off of it based in a web browser?

HAHAHA

sounds like a tard game for tards.

• ArkeiArkei Member Posts: 22
    If you would play it you would think otherwise.
  • iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38

Originally posted by knightknife
    Yeah man, i know what your talkin about. When i played rs....people made fun of me and said it sucked.....to bad they were RIGHT!!! OMG DONT PLAY IT!!! IT MORE ADDICTING THAN THE OTHER MMOS!!! SAVE YOURSELF AND DONT START!!... also btw....if u complain about haters on this forum.....just go to the rs forum. 100x worse than this. (and thats people who pay to play it, or maybe they just pay to flame and spam) anyways.....if u play, u will get banned eventually......for no reason.

You like a lot of other people are incorrect  if you actually LOOKED on the forums this is in fact NOT the case

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

Originally posted by Arkei

(SNICKER SNICKER) dude like every kid i know who has played that game thought it was like the bomb at first just becuz it was free and u could talk to ur friends while playing a game. Then once they figured how retarded it really was and how many other cool games there were out there they switched to them and never played it again. Well no. The wussies still play it but ya that pretty much sums up its history.
  • iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38

(SNICKER SNICKER) dude like every kid i know who has played that game thought it was like the bomb at first just becuz it was free and u could talk to ur friends while playing a game. Then once they figured how retarded it really was and how many other cool games there were out there they switched to them and never played it again. Well no. The wussies still play it but ya that pretty much sums up its history.

the snicker snicker thing was different if your actually doing things like that i only have  a few words to say to you...get a life

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

Originally posted by iampieman

the snicker snicker thing was different if your actually doing things like that i only have  a few words to say to you...get a life

I have one. ITs not on runescape. Yours is.
    RS STINKS LIKE MY GYM SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are one of of the victims of Runescape addiction please call a psychiatrist.

Youll need it.

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by Shrimp10

Originally posted by bluefire111

look ok first runescape sholent even be consiterd a 3d game its pixeld.........and when i played it i was fair, nice now this 80000000000000 hackers, scammer breathing down ur neck every tiem u say 5m............... this game down rigth suck's.... dont get me rong when i played it i loved it but it got boring stiped and that anoying tone that thing always play. but try some other game say.... kinghtonline/my its free 3d and nice pople fun, eve online something but that game. its get anoying after freken 3 years of hearing thousand of kids talking about it non stop!!!!!!! jesus find a diffent game ur relzse how GAY that game get so try somthin else.

PS. i had a levle 89 so dont even thing i wa a noob.....if i still play i wold 100+ so dont even think of saying anything bout me biging a noob......... bluefire1929 look it up...

lol thas still funny

Why don't you make the RS likers go play someting else.   If we choose to love it, then that's our decision, not yours.   So turn around and fuck off back to the game that you love and stop wasting your time posting in the forum of the game you hate so much.

Apparently you and your dumb ass don't get the meaning of a forum. They are meant for discussion of whatever the forum topic is, not for the enjoyment of the people who like or dislike the topic. So leave us the hell alone, you big fat retarted douche.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------

This discussion has been closed.