Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape Isint Bad

2»

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by grenades69
    "-Actually we do spell asse different from you. "

Actually, we don't. In the UK we spell it ass or arse. People please don't think this idiot represents Britain, all this guy represents is why most people don't like runescape, because of the idiotic and childish people like this who make up most of the community.

Yeah yeah, whatever.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

Originally posted by Homieslice
    Winner.....BOBCRAZYTON!!!!

Anyway yup this game sucks......

Umm noimage

The final whistle hasn't blown yet.   It may have looked like it with me not being here for a long time, but it hasn't, yet.  

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

Originally posted by hansolo580
    will mister britain just shut his pie hole! and i bet yer 14....runescape rules!image

Will Mister Pie Hole stop talking out of his arse hole and fuck off?  

*Mister Pie Hole being you*

----

• AcerosAceros Member Posts: 6

Runespace is actually a pretty good game, just the community is complete shit.

I made a female character, and I was sexually harassed about twice a day. XD

Edit: Spelling and grammar :S

Originally posted by Aceros
    Runespace is actually a pretty good game, just the community is complete shit.

I made a female character, and I was sexually harassed about twice a day. XD

Edit: Spelling and grammar :S

You can blame the fucking f2p worlds for that.   P2p worlds are much bettter for nicer people, seeing as nicer people usually have the maturity to be nice and the money to pay for membership.

----

• cameronx5cameronx5 Member Posts: 7
    No Runescape is a great game the people that hate it got to lvl 15 and thought it was too hard the game gets much better when ur a higher lvl except the only thing i do not like is that to experience the game in its full u need to become member which over 60% of the game is onimage
  • kdog2fastkdog2fast Member Posts: 2

yo kids u gotta understand runescape is da best. If u never plaed it don't cause u will h8 it but it is mad fun cause u can hang wit people. I played it till i was lv 100 but u know i got bored of it but it does rake in money yes indeed. I got 100 of my file and almost 500 of my stuff talk about hard core runescape players. Either way play it if u want and its not bad :)    oh yea the bunny is going to die before he rules the wolrd cause of my "^-^" killa bear lolz for life.

image  the king is in town :0

people say :  oh no

• LostSeraphLostSeraph Member Posts: 40

I've already stated in numerous topics that I hate this game. However, this certain instance is teetering on the edge of "omgwtfiswrongwiththis".
    My friend told me to start playing again cause he wanted to pk with me on P2P. I attempted to access my account, but it appeared as though it had been hacked (actually, it had. and whoever hacked it left full rune w/kite and scimmy XD). So, I used recovery questions to get it back, and when I did I noticed that the n00b hacker commited an offence and got my account reported for cursing. I then made myself a member again by use of Pay-by-Phone service, and proceeded to appeal the offence by saying that somebody else had access to my account, which of course was true.
    During the appeal process I was told that my account would be locked, and I would have to unlock it using recovery questions to make sure I was the real owner. Since my recovery questions had just worked, I said ok and finished the appeal. However, when I attempted to use my recovery questions again, they failed and said that I had to enter the first Pay-by-Phone pin that I had recieved to unlock it. Guess what - the first pin I had recieved got lost about 4 months ago.
    The moral of this story? Because I gave Jagex money to unlock more things on my account, they won't let me on my account until my membership runs out. GO TO HADES, JAGEX.

P.S. I apologize for the length of this story. If you don't feel like reading all of this and want a shorter version, then that's too bad.

Originally posted by cameronx5
    No Runescape is a great game the people that hate it got to lvl 15 and thought it was too hard the game gets much better when ur a higher lvl except the only thing i do not like is that to experience the game in its full u need to become member which over 60% of the game is onimage

I hate the game. I'm lvl77. I'm a member. Get ur info straight.

• mrshmlomanmrshmloman Member Posts: 3

Horrible game. Community is full of horny little 9 year olds that do nothing but scream 'stfu n00b!'. Graphics are horrible. Sound should belong on the NES. Just wait till Q1 of 2007 and get Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. This one will have a much better community and much more content.

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Originally posted by BobCrazyton
    Ya! Stand up for what you believe! Then mabey you'll have better experience running for 3rd grade president.

"Ya" is spelled "Yeah" or "Yea", unless you mean to say "You".

Also, "Mabey" is spelled "Maybe".

If you are going to criticize others for their lack of spelling abilities, make sure yours is perfect.

• AbsoluteDudeAbsoluteDude Member Posts: 241

Originally posted by Shrimp10

Apparently, according to the flamers they are wasting their time here in the forum to attempt to piss off us RS likers.   Well it isn't fucking working with me.   I'm laughing about it.  

ROFL!!!

41Year old playing runescape???
    stop playing this peice of shit game man and go out and get a life

and runescape is for younger people only around 8-12years old

Dont end up like this guy

• AbsoluteDudeAbsoluteDude Member Posts: 241

Originally posted by SLNTASN

Ya! Stand up for what you believe! Then mabey you'll have better experience running for 3rd grade president.

If you are going to criticize others for their lack of spelling abilities, make sure yours is perfect.

you dont really need to spell things online right

people use them so they dont have to type as much image

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Originally posted by AbsoluteDude
    Originally posted by SLNTASN Originally posted by BobCrazytonYa! Stand up for what you believe! Then mabey you'll have better experience running for 3rd grade president.

you dont really need to spell things online right
    people use them so they dont have to type as much image

Did you not read my entire post?

Also, maybe and "mabey" have the same amount of letters..

Originally posted by AbsoluteDude
    Apparently, according to the flamers they are wasting their time here in the forum to attempt to piss off us RS likers.   Well it isn't fucking working with me.   I'm laughing about it.  

ROFL!!!

41Year old playing runescape???
    stop playing this peice of shit game man and go out and get a life

and runescape is for younger people only around 8-12years old

Dont end up like this guy

LMAO! Shrimp, get out of your parent's basement.
    You should have better things to do than sit around posting on forums and playing n00bish RPGs.

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

If u got it from me, i was joking around. The real reason we do it is because this is a forum. Forums are for expressing our opinions about the topic. And if saying that RS sucks balls, then so be it.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------

Originally posted by sparky7483
    If u got it from me, i was joking around. The real reason we do it is because this is a forum. Forums are for expressing our opinions about the topic. And if saying that RS sucks balls, then so be it.
    That's what I've been saying this whole time, but every seems to be ignoring me image
    @ Shrimp: If you care enough to be cursing about it, then obviously we succeeded in pissing you off. And "according to the flamers"? Don't you mean according to you? Or maybe you are a flamer, which is why you're cursing at us? No, of course not, because that would make you a hypocrite. What's that? You are? Oh, ok.

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

Actually we do spell asse different from you.  

No shit?

No you don't. It is merely remeniscent of a misspelling of the word so the censor in RS can't catch it. I remember people spelling ass with an E on the end, and I knew they were American.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------