Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shameful but funny display of "try my game"

2»

Comments

• SlurpySlurpy Member Posts: 8
    Quick update -- I updated the home page so it looks a bit less like a professional services website. 

Old Page vs New Page

I think it's a bit better, and I'll continue to use it temporarily.  Thoughts? 

One of my admins started an internet radio station too!  He tells me quite a few people seem to listen to it on a regular basis.  Check it out when you have some time.  We're having a lot of fun with it.

Happy Gaming! image

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Slurpy
    Quick update -- I updated the home page so it looks a bit less like a professional services website. 

Old Page vs New Page

One of my admins started an internet radio station too!  He tells me quite a few people seem to listen to it on a regular basis.  Check it out when you have some time.  We're having a lot of fun with it.

Happy Gaming! image

The website is a huge improvement, nice work.
  • SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
    The I'am so sexy vid made me crack up, thats some seriously funny advertising lol and I am downlading the game now. If its all tank based combat then I think I will like it!

{(RIP)} SWG

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by Slurpy

Old Page vs New Page

Happy Gaming! image

I for one like it better, people will know it is a game right off the bat without that initial "Huh..."  By the  "intial huh" I mean it did look more like an accounting firm sight (or professional services)  the first time I looked at it.  However you little dancing self-portrait gave that away.  

Continued success in you endeavors... 

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• cdnironsidecdnironside Member Posts: 28
    i used to play the original wulfram all the time!  this game is awesome so if you havent played it id definitely recommend checking it out image  man i totally forgot about this game (oops sorry)....glad to see its still around and it looks so purrrty now too, wicked!
  • cdnironsidecdnironside Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by cassyaquino

be gone troll image  image  image
  • MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313

nice job on the game is wish i could do that. btw i am downloading

• Sieges111Sieges111 Member Posts: 120
    This game rocks!
  • xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    Props to you!

I'm an idie developer and this is far better than I could put out. I really give it to ya, congratulations!

• MylonMylon Member Posts: 975
    I played this game a couple years back.  What's changed since then?