Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got some nice guild?

MeawynMeawyn Member Posts: 6
Hello!
I play on Azjol-Nerub Alliance. My pre-paid is curently off, but ive buy a new when the Burning Crusade comes out. imageimageimage Im gonna make an Dreanei Priest. I wanted to know, is there any nice guild in Ally on Azjol i can join. Im gonna get lvl 70. I wish to be a good healer for a nice guild for the end instances. Ive thinked about joining League of Lions, is that a good choise?

Im the king of deaths,
the slayer of pain
if you dont like water,
then your should drain!

Comments

• MeawynMeawyn Member Posts: 6
    image Cmon please guys, noone? ?!??!?!?  Cry imageimageimage

Im the king of deaths,
    the slayer of pain
    if you dont like water,
    then your should drain!

• qwepoiqwepoi Member Posts: 106
    you would probably have more luck on the wow forums i think
  • jowilkijowilki Member Posts: 5

Check out this link: http://www.warcraftsocial.com/search.asp?q=Azjol-Nerub

to search for people who play on Azjol-Nerub .

If no luck, I'd say check WoW forums too.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

WOW server forums are where you want to look once you get back in the game.....

Also would help to figure out what your game goals are.... because guilds come in many flavors, raiding, social, pvp etc.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• guseu.comguseu.com Member Posts: 5

guseu.com is professional game currency company ?we can provide the best service and the quickest golds.we are also providing power leveling service. if you want power leveling ,please email to us.Our service is 24/7/365 ,we are trying our best to fulfill what you needs.We will be always online in MSN:[email protected]

www.guseu.com

guseu.com is professional game currency company ,we can provide the best service and the quickest golds.