Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just thought I would share.

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/players/news_archive.vm?id=67080

Pay special attention to the time table for enhancements. That just dosen't seem promiseing. I thought the current players should be aware of this. Nobody likes surprises. Important note the press release prior to this only said through 2006, and said nothing about 2007. I think that could be accounted for by failing to meet time tables. Rather then any extended developement.

Anyway you all should probabally know about this.

Comments

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516
    I'm not too up to date on the rumors, but I hear Feb 07 is when the lisence is due for renewal. Accomodating for this with the new updates could point to what all the vets have been hoping for. I think we have a special markdown on tinfoil hats running from Thanksgiving until Christmas if you need one.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Originally posted by kimosabe
    I'm not too up to date on the rumors, but I hear Feb 07 is when the lisence is due for renewal. Accomodating for this with the new updates could point to what all the vets have been hoping for. I think we have a special markdown on tinfoil hats running from Thanksgiving until Christmas if you need one.

Of course, last January the disgruntled said it was Feb '06 was when the license was due to expire. Lots of posts were made about them losing the license and and when it came and went they just shifted the time table to the Summer of '06...

...Then fall '06...

....then Christamas '06..

...Now we are back to Feb '07

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Heh, it's always interesting to read how far people read into press releases.

• GravezGravez Member Posts: 249
    Lol I know just like those RFC concept posts or how 6 months would wave the magic wand on SWG! Everyone twitch your nose afew tiimes!!!! Cracks me up!!