Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

They really need to scrap TOI and introduce EOF trial.

scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

Whenever i post in forums "come back to Eq2" i have no trial link i can send to them thats any good. The TOI doesn't make any people who played before come back.

There really needs to be a EOF trial

---------------------------------------------
Don't click here...no2

Comments

• XandryaXandrya Member Posts: 59

Good idea!  Unfortunately EoF isn't out yet so a trial wouldn't be either.  Still a nice idea though for after the release.  Maybe you should send it in to feedback or make this suggestion at the official website!

• lomillerlomiller Member Posts: 1,810

The problem would be keeping the gold spammers out.  EQ2 isn’t like WoW where you can simply prevent the trial accounts from using chat and trading items.    

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540
    the servers are down now, ahhhhhh im going nutz, the eof is being patched in, i played test server for awhile, played wow for a bit, moving on to ryzom shortly, servers come back up please sooooon i feel like a kid in a candy store waiting for the patches to be done and servers to come up. WOOOOT new content for eq2.

playing eq2 and two worlds

• XandryaXandrya Member Posts: 59

Originally posted by lomiller

The problem would be keeping the gold spammers out.  EQ2 isn’t like WoW where you can simply prevent the trial accounts from using chat and trading items.    

Actually the gold seller's spamming from Trial Accounts has been eliminated with recent changes to chat and trading.  Unfortunately the more tenacious ones are now using in-game e-mail from paying accounts.  That isn't half as annoying as the tells were though and is very easy to report with a report button attached to the e-mail window.  I kind of get a bit of satisfaction knowing that they will get banned and lose their account money every time I send in a report.