Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got Email from Themis!!!!!!

imasigimasig Member Posts: 149
Well the long awaited email from themis group finally came through.  I followed the link in the email and registed my user name which was followed by instructions to wait a few days and they'll send me info on how to get into the beta.  *sigh*  So looks like the wait continues.

Comments

• WikeadWikead Member Posts: 6

Yeah, i just received the mail to. I was really happy until i saw i had to wait a few days again. image

It's getting a bit long, but i can wait...as we have no choice anyways.

• Lord_AraLord_Ara Member Posts: 73
    Trust me it will be worth the wait.

...in the end there was no Good and Evil only living and dead...

...in the end there was no Good and Evil only living and dead...

• jbvegetajbvegeta Member Posts: 109
    i got the e mail also but when i click the link i get a user not found message

• KugelnKugeln Member Posts: 151

i just got home and i got one WOOT

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264

Naw.. they said "within" 3 days.. which means.. if your lucky you will get it maybe tomorrow or tonight... IF your lucky :) I hope I get it very soon.. im getting a little impatient

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

that was from the e-mail we got from mmorpg.com said in the next 48-72 hours then today less than 48 hours later we got one from themis group now we have to wait a couple of days for them to validate  it

• reddog000reddog000 Member UncommonPosts: 121

Well after trying about 2.3 trillion usernames I finally got one to work for registering for the beta.  Hopefully hear something by Tuesday :D

-------------------------------------------
    Control is an illusion!

• iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671
    just got mine, finally. image

∙name: EViLD0G
    ∙clan: [EXE]
    ∙playing: EQ, SIMS, AC, AC2, DAoC, FFXI, AW, RS
    ∙planning: SoR

it will be before then :P well hopfully heh

• AkuriAkuri Member Posts: 41

did they want our contest names that we used to get into the beta contest or do we need to make a new one ?

Akuri

i tryed using the one i used for this site and it was taken :( so i had to sign up with nother one

• sarnseregsarnsereg Member Posts: 40
    got mine as well.  few days? isn't it supposed t be released in a few days? hehe

no cause when these 500 people get on its gonna lag up and cause problems i have seen it before on a open test :P

• CilianoCiliano Member Posts: 2

Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but you have to remember that Themis Group is a business, and Saturday and Sunday are not business days.  So unless we get acceptance today, it will probably be late Monday at the earliest unless some kind of crazy fluke happens.  I am equally impatient about getting this thing goin, but I just dont want anyone to cause himself brain damage holding of breath for membership over the weekend.

Ciliano

makes sense... for example...

A asteroid comes towards your ship.... what do you do?

you brase for impact you do evasive manuevers.. do something to avoid getting hit.. it makes sense for the beta test.. they must fortify there servers to handle all 500 of us

• PetraPetra Member Posts: 6

Got the same notice from Themis as everyone else. Fortunately I had already signed up on their website with my user name for the beta, so it went through with no problems.

Sigh guess we just have to wait some more for the actual information to get into the beta image

Owell at least we will get in sometimeimage

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

Scheduled to release on the 15th of Apr. We 500 "beta Testers" will only have about 15 days, give or take a few, to test the game. Granted, a lot can happen in 15 days, but will you really figure out what's what and who's what where when and why in 15 days? Maybe, but most likely it's unlikely.

But, I am looking forward to testing out Ryzom.

Dakkanon

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

• HandaHanda Member Posts: 45
    Mark my words, SoR will NOT release on April 15.

Originally posted by Handa
    Mark my words, SoR will NOT release on April 15.

You words have been marked. and If you're wrong... imageimage

-Dakkanon

lol.. nice I'll keep track of that.. to tell you the truth.. something COULD happen in 15 days.. because all 500 of us would probably expose a HUGE bug... like.. Godzilla!! lol jk.. A huge bug could storm the game maybe.. if we do ultimately make there servers full we might expose a bug

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

People keep saying that it is going to be released on April 15, but does this include U.S. too? I haven't looked into it and am wondering if that is the Europe release? Or will it be released at the same time?

"Let me see if understand you... If I put my sword down and you put your rock down, we'll kill each other like civilized people?"

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

Originally posted by Jutsu
    .. something COULD happen in 15 days.. because all 500 of us would probably expose a HUGE bug... like.. Godzilla!! lol jk.. A huge bug could storm the game maybe.. if we do ultimately make there servers full we might expose a bug

Well, the reasons for Beta Testing is to find bugs which the Devs missed. Since I'm involved in Beta, I'll be sure to crack out as many mistakes or bugs I happen to come across. When I BT'd EQ, I pointed out a number of problems with the Inventory. I actually lost 100 plat, which was a lot in my opinion, considering... Anyway, they gave me a killer sword for helping them out, and man, could I tank.. when EQ was released, they kept my BT accountimage

-Dakkanon

Originally posted by Ominis "Let me see if understand you... If I put my sword down and you put your rock down, we'll kill each other like civilized people?"

"AS YOU WISH!!"

-Dakkanon

• BigcapoBigcapo Member UncommonPosts: 58

Got my email as well from Themis and I didn't have any problems. I originally applied for the SoR beta at thier main site quite a while ago, so i was able to use my registered name. image

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

Good news for the 500 winners, the game is pushed back till june 15th.

That leaves much more time to test it, so a few days more of waiting won't be a disaster. image

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time