Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New server starting up for EoF?

CinidilCinidil Member Posts: 63

EQ2 is a fantastic game, and the best out of the current generation...for me anyway.  The problem is, everytime I resub because I can't find a game that is near as good, I can't do anything because there is nobody to group with.  Do you think that with the influx of newer players with EoF SOE will release a new server?

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    I doubt there will be a new server, but honestly iit wouldnt need one, every server is going to have a heap of new toons running around when EoF launches, so getting groups shouldnt be a problem at all levels.
  • XandryaXandrya Member Posts: 59

Leveling and grouping when the expansion comes out will be super easy and fun I am sure.

Not only will you find people to group with, but you will be exploring brand new content at even the lowest levels with others who are also exploring it for the first time.  This is going to be great because there won't be any spoilers out yet that take away from the novelty of it all.   And if you decide you want to go to some content that you already know well and can run through quickly, well then there's all the old stuff still available for you back in the older zones. 

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
    Wishful thinking. The subscription numbers are still dismal. It's very difficult to find groups unless you are in a guild.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Originally posted by Samuraisword
    Wishful thinking. The subscription numbers are still dismal. It's very difficult to find groups unless you are in a guild.

I take it you still play??
  • XandryaXandrya Member Posts: 59

Originally posted by Flem

Originally posted by Samuraisword

I take it you still play??

Judging from his answers in another thread to someone returning to the game, I think he hasn't played in quite some time.  His answers were just plain wrong.
  • scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    main reason i quit was cus there was no friendly community like SWG used to have. Everyone seemed to ignore eachother and do their own thing, i didn't liek that cause i wanted to chat to ppl and adventure together.

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267

yeah, i think samuraisword is bitter about something.  his answers in another thread were just as wrong.  prolly doesnt even play anymore, just trying to scare off new blood.

btw, im bombarded everyday with group requests that i dont even want.  so if u r "ignored" by the playerbase, there might b a reason.