Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Que?

Do you guys think Turbines less than stellar reputation is gonna hurt this game?

NGE Refugee.

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

It ain't helpin' it.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    It's not helping.

• RK-MaraRK-Mara Member Posts: 641
    Seconded.

• sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606
    Not at all do you see and the Turbine bashing LOL i doubt people that have had mishaps with the company will even try the game out i nkwo if i had a sour taste in my moth from lets say SWG i wouldnt play another SOE game ever i dont think. so i do think it makes huge problems for the company

sly, SWG is ONE GAME.

See, I don't understand why people keep doing that. Just because SOE failed with SWG doesn't mean they've failed with any other game and it's rather childish to completely discount anything a company does because they had one shoddy product. No one is perfect, you know. Not even a company.

And things get recalled by company's all the time, after they've been released to the shelves for us to buy, because someone realized there was a major mistake in the manufacturing (sometimes causing deaths). People don't stop buying all their products. They get thankful that the company realized the mistake and elected to fix it. They bring back their product, and buy new product. Sometimes by the same company, sometimes not.

I mean, honestly, get over it already. Yeah, SOE destroyed SWG. But it's one game among the MANY games they have and the others are going strong. I'd say EQ2 is the best MMORPG ever made.

Originally posted by Moirae
    sly, SWG is ONE GAME.

See, I don't understand why people keep doing that. Just because SOE failed with SWG doesn't mean they've failed with any other game and it's rather childish to completely discount anything a company does because they had one shoddy product. No one is perfect, you know. Not even a company.

And things get recalled by company's all the time, after they've been released to the shelves for us to buy, because someone realized there was a major mistake in the manufacturing (sometimes causing deaths). People don't stop buying all their products. They get thankful that the company realized the mistake and elected to fix it. They bring back their product, and buy new product. Sometimes by the same company, sometimes not.

I mean, honestly, get over it already. Yeah, SOE destroyed SWG. But it's one game among the MANY games they have and the others are going strong. I'd say EQ2 is the best MMORPG ever made.

Well Moirae just for you info i was using SWG as an example ive never played the game never will for that matter. i just know alot of people that are really mad and will not buy Soe products because it. further more they have messed many games up like Matrix online for one and EQ2 and since i do play EQ2 i can tell you this because it is sooo much easier now its rediculous. lvl much easier crafting much easier they nerfed the game for well kids from what i can tell... so there are a couple examples but i do play and will continue ot play EQ2. And btw if your going to flame me for a comment about get over things i was never mad at anyone thanks just examples need to be used some times and if its a sour subject for you keep you flaming to your self.

Thanks image

lol. I play EQ2. I've played EQ1, WoW, SWG, DAoC, AO, and EQ2 (think I might be missing one or two in that list). Yes, I know which one is the best and I do have experience with more than one game.

EQ2 is the best game.

They made the game easier, yes. But none of them have been bad changes. It still takes just as long to level, it's just easier to do it.

And frankly, if you've never played a game and are just relying on other peoples reports about it, then how do you know? That's pretty sad that you think you can judge even though you have no experience at all.

Originally posted by Moirae

And frankly, if you've never played a game and are just relying on other peoples reports about it, then how do you know? That's pretty sad that you think you can judge even though you have no experience at all.

Not sad all my friends played it im not a big Starwars fan so never bothered with. But trusting some one is Sad to you?? not to me if some one says the game sux because of this reason and gives multipule reasons for it. ill trust them and stay away from it. And I didnt judge anything pls Show me were i judged a game that i didnt play OH i used it as and example and how Many people feel get your facts right pls then bring it. 

Did i say anything about the game nope i do believe and i quote " If i had a sour taste in my mouth from lets say SWG" pretty big If now huh. So stop jumping to conclusions thanks

• XukiiXukii Member Posts: 8
    Im not sure any of the next gen mogs will achieve what blizzard did, but the lotr licience will surely drag new ppl into the genre regardless of turbine's history. besides all companies have their haters, soe for swg changes, blizzard for silly AQ opening quests, turbine for shipping ddo unfinished etc...

• nonthalnonthal Member UncommonPosts: 57
    And since AC2, the world of MMOs has changed. We have a lot of fresh players now who probably have no idea what the heck AC2 was or how bad Turbine screwed it up..lol