Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who like WuTang come here

dangphamdangpham Member Posts: 33

lol i got some great screen shot at wutang cloths

enjoy

Comments

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    any chance that you can get some pictures of what the female wu-tang outfits look like?
  • dangphamdangpham Member Posts: 33
  • dangphamdangpham Member Posts: 33

i dont  know let me take pic of my girlfriend

• so far i see, WuTang is a reasonable choice for both skills and weapon of choice.................i hope the r nukers too.....ehehehehe
  • GedanGedan Member Posts: 22
    Hard to pass up on playing along side the Rza, Ghostface, the Gza, Inspecta Dec....
  • PandaBurgerPandaBurger Member Posts: 5
    Thats an awesome shade of blue for the clothes!

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is true knowledge.
    -Confucius

• DestmafhDestmafh Member Posts: 32
    Nice but you would think they would have the Wu symbol on the cloths wu wear for the win
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    about 50% of the 9dragon player base wants to be Wu Tang 

• crazykid89crazykid89 Member Posts: 9
    Guys, remember the Code of Contact for Closed Beta players.  No showing screenshots or info till Open Beta arrives.

As for the clan, yea I'm with WuTang...the best of the White Clans.

Site Webmaster of:
    9Dragons HQ

• ivam24ivam24 Member Posts: 39
    wow..
  • PowerDXPowerDX Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by CountD
    so far i see, WuTang is a reasonable choice for both skills and weapon of choice.................i hope the r nukers too.....ehehehehe

FYI, on some major Vietnamese game forums, many people agree that the Brotherhood of Thieves has the strongest weapons. Its skills also have better min and max damage. Its downside, however, is the lack of accuracy.
    I wonder if the US and EU versions are the same as the Vietnamese one. Well, gotta grind harder for my answer. -_-"
  • apple1017apple1017 Member Posts: 14
    is a china game???

i m a happy apple

• DestmafhDestmafh Member Posts: 32
    The sky is high but the cloud is low and my Wu tang style is hard to defeat. Killa bees were on a swarm
  • SlyDragonSlyDragon Member Posts: 1

Nice Wu-Tang clothes look kool, but im gonna make my character in the brotherhood of the thieves. I dont wont to be Wu-Tang because 50% of people are Wu-Tang. I  dont see much brotherhood of the thieves so i wanna be a lil unusual. When something is rare you can be different and show everyone the skills they dont have

Anyone have Brother Hood of the Thieves clothes? i neva seen b4 because barely anyone has it.

• anaicanaic Member Posts: 409
    WU-TANG FOR LIFE!
  • zanadazanada Member Posts: 48
    Wu-Tang will be a hard clan to get into because u have to be lvl 20 before u will even be let in and tahts to weed out the ppl who dont wan to get in taht badly,  Wu-Tang will be a great clan and I will make a Wu-Tang guild  Wu-mein  the name came from a Hero Online guild in whihc the leader called Shao-mein cause he was eating shaomein chicken when he came up with teh guild
  • frankietsfrankiets Member Posts: 4
    I dont want to be in Wu-Tang (pronounced Woo-Dang) i feel like the way of Heavenly Demon is the bomb, their fighting arts of Bloody hands are cool
  • jrobinsondcjrobinsondc Member Posts: 10
    That screenshot is from the vietnamese server that is currently in open beta and if they have a nda we cant understand it so the same dont apply to us lmao.

back on topic: i will be Wu-tang but only cuz Tai Chi rulez, rock, ftw, cool, the best lol

• GAFumaGAFuma Member Posts: 10

Excert from Album:  Wu-Tang Forever
    Song:   Triumph

[O.D.B]
    What y'all thought y'all wasn't gon' see me?
    I'm the Osirus of this ****
    Wu-Tang is here forever, ***********

[O.D.B]
    The saga continues
    Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang

[Masta Killa]
    The track renders helpless and suffers from multiple stab wounds
    and leaks sounds that's heard
    ninety-three million miles away from came one
    to represent the Nation, this is a gathering
    of the masses that come to pay respects to the Wu-Tang Clan image
    As we engage in battle, the crowd now screams in rage