Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Customization Question...

I am liking the looks of this game and I like what I have been reading....

What I am wondering is... How is the Character Customization??

This can make or break a game for me... I hate it when you look just like everyone else...

I have played many many MMOPRG's... and most of them are sorely lacking when it comes to this...

City of Heroes / Villians is very good and so is Everquest 2...

I play WOW right now... and its terrible as far as CC goes...

Anyone have any incite??

Thanx

Comments

• TarsickTarsick Member Posts: 41
    this is a joke, right?

• ctzn99ctzn99 Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Tarsick, why do you ask if this is a joke?

... transmitted on 100% recycled electrons ...

• khuzadkhuzad Member Posts: 13
    umm....

No... It wasnt a joke...

What made you think that??

• Distortion0Distortion0 Member Posts: 668

He's probably saying that because the CC was one of the origonal selling points of the game. I can see how you wouldn't know that though, they've pulled off it alot lately. The CC is supposed to be as good as CoH/V, lemmie see if I can find some links for you.

Source: FAQ/Character Customisation:

"Our intent with the character creation system is to provide people with a relatively unique character upon completion. There are two races and each race has multiple body types to choose from. Clothing/gear is highly customizable, allowing you to choose what is essentially the exact same character looks as another person, yet by wearing different clothing you have a wildly different appearance.

In addition, the color palettes available for customization are exceedingly broad. You have a great deal of control over your skin color for example. Things like tattoos can also be chosen in order to add more differentiation. In the end, it should provide you with a character you are pleased with, and who looks like an individual."

As for some screen shots, look at pages 7 and 8 of the screenshots for spell born right here on MMORPG.com. I think you'll be surprised with the amount of catagories on the side bar. Reminds me alot of CoH.

• khuzadkhuzad Member Posts: 13
    Thanx for the info...

I checked it out... AWESOME!! image

I am looking forward to giving this game a try...

Now... If I can only get in the Beta... lol

Thanx Again!!

• snethsneth Member UncommonPosts: 33

you pick your armor/weapon/accessories
    and you even select the color for everything.  I mean everything....
    I've spent hours creating characters.

one of their trailers previews this feature....

• DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043

Google for one of the gameplay videos.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

Also, yes.. for me too.

I'm sick of being a clone in these games. 

• ZubaZuba Member Posts: 141
    dont we all hate looking like everyone else, dont why games do that, probably to save money...