Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

urm...is their a client download yet?

Hurm...i cant find a download for my beta yet, nor have i recieved another mail after the contest saying anything about a download.  Anyclue?

Comments

• TharcideTharcide Member Posts: 97

From Freeze(In the "Gratz" topic):

Hey Guys, A quick update here from Spellborn HQ: First of all, we are amazed by the amount of competition entries. While these numbers make us very happy, we will make sure that we can give all the people that didn't win a fair chance to join the open beta when it starts at the end of this year/early 2007.

We are currently finalizing our servers in the US. Since Spellborn requires optimal server connections, we don't want to put the non EU contest winners on a European beta server. This will mean that all 250 contest winners will be allowed to join the beta at the same time as soon as all US servers are up and running and are tested by are QA department.

Expect your client and beta login before the end of November. This might be a disappointment for some (or many) of you, for which we apologise, but we have worked on this project for years and we want to show it to you in its best possible form.

We expect to get the full list of winners from the mmorpg.com staff within the next few days. Winners can expect more details and information via email within 2 weeks.

For those of you that won a beta invite, feel free to send me (Freeze) a pm on our website (www.tcos.com) if you have any questions or comments. On a side note; we will replace the client on fileplanet before the invites are send out. It will save you a lot of time and bandwidth to not download the current client.

Thanks again for understanding and i hope to see you all soon in the world of Spellborn. Cheers, Marco 'Freeze' van Haren
    PR Manager TCoS

• zandwarfzandwarf Member Posts: 114
    Thank you for the fast reply.  Im going to go hybernate untill the end of november now image
  • kaltamkaltam Member Posts: 66
    Thx alot for that. i was starting to think they forgot about us.