Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Price of Vanguard

I got the e-mail for pre-purchasing... They are nearing 100 bucks if you count shipping. If you buy pre-purchase you will get 3 days of play before it goes live.woopy doooo .Ive been looky forward to this game, but I aint made out of money, also a friend or two of mine that are in the beta tell me it isnt any where close to ready for live.They are old gamers of many years just like me.I have to beleave them before any HYPE_METER.

Comments

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• RekiemRekiem Member UncommonPosts: 39
    go play 14 days trials of daoc and city oh v/h ;)

PLZ CHOSE THE MEH FOR SPELB0rNe BETAZ KTHKXGUDBYE

• SLizer6893SLizer6893 Member Posts: 194
    Umm what its not 100 bucks.. Dont preorder????

Buy it from EB or Wal-Mart and then baaam not 100 bucks

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111

Originally posted by Lynxjuju
    I got the e-mail for pre-purchasing... They are nearing 100 bucks if you count shipping. If you buy pre-purchase you will get 3 days of play before it goes live.woopy doooo .Ive been looky forward to this game, but I aint made out of money, also a friend or two of mine that are in the beta tell me it isnt any where close to ready for live.They are old gamers of many years just like me.I have to beleave them before any HYPE_METER.

Your friends violated the NDA by telling you that Vanguard isn't anywhere close to being finished for release. It is against the rules of this site to repeat that information.

• EraserheadEraserhead Member UncommonPosts: 343
    Personally I think if they've started taking money for a game then a NDA should not apply.  People have a right to know what they are spending their money on.
  • KeriahKeriah Member Posts: 12

Umm Question, I learned about this game about a year ago, and i been waiting ever since until the game goes live. But is that all you get if your preorder? 3 days in beta? You dont get like a free week of LIVE play?

I think my cousin told me you get to play a week once it goes live and hits the stores. You may argue it isnt fair but i guarantee if you did give the people a week head start before everyone else who choose to buy it from stores, people would preorder without any doubts.

Can anyone confirm for me if all you get is the 3 days of beta access or do you get more? cuz i aint in the mood to play a open beta for 3 days and then 3 days later repeat the same things.