Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gratz everyone

Comments

• TharcideTharcide Member Posts: 97
    From DrSmaSh:
    We have to wait becouse of them Yankies? Maaaaan... 1st Iraq, now this. Word is going to hell becouse of them

Nope, we have to wait a month because of what Freeze from TCoS said.
    Doesn't matter how long it takes to get 250 confirmed winneres.

• chriswsmchriswsm Member UncommonPosts: 383
    Ah so I am not the only one still waiting . . . . . .   tum tee tum *taps foot*

I used to visit this site a lot however in recent years it has become the home of negative forum posts, illogical opinions and tantrums so I visit less often.

Played or Beta'd: UO / DAOC / Horizons / EQ2 / DDO / EVE / Archlord / PirateKingsOnline / Tabula Rasa / LOTRO / AOC / Champions / Darkfall / Mortal Online / DCUO / Rift / STO / SWTOR / TSW

• TarsickTarsick Member Posts: 41
    i love cheesy poofs

we love cheesy poofs

if we didn't love cheesy

we'd be

LAME

deathkey*.*

• Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

cheese is cool, i really cant imagine how the world would be like with cheese lol...or pie

hmmmmm

• slapme7timesslapme7times Member Posts: 436
    been a long time.. since wow since iwas excited about an mmo even marginally, but the new spellborn trailer makes the game... seem promising :) yea!

--people who believe in abstinence are unsurprisingly also some of the ugliest most sexually undesired people in the world.--

• TharcideTharcide Member Posts: 97

Originally posted by Squall15
    cheese is cool, i really cant imagine how the world would be like with cheese lol...or pie hmmmmm
    Cheesy poofs are from the tv show South Park.
    what he posted was the Jingle that Eric  Cartman sang for a commercial.

Originally posted by Tharcide

Originally posted by Squall15

cheese is cool, i really cant imagine how the world would be like with cheese lol...or pie
    hmmmmm

Cheesy poofs are from the tv show South Park.
    what he posted was the Jingle that Eric  Cartman sang for a commercial.

yay, South Park

good stuff

• will200will200 Member Posts: 70

Only 2 to go (but I guess it doesn't matter now)

Re-draw in 40m! Maybe these people won't be as lazy.

wow, 80 dq. gg.

• PawellPawell Member UncommonPosts: 5

Anyone know the HW requirements?

• CrueltylizerCrueltylizer Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Still 2 people who hasn't confirmed. This is really draggin.

Why not just send all of us who actually have confirmed our keys :D

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

Originally posted by Crueltylizer
    Still 2 people who hasn't confirmed. This is really draggin.

Why not just send all of us who actually have confirmed our keys :D

Read Freeze's post. It will be a while, even after all have confirmed.
  • JimLadJimLad Member CommonPosts: 187

commmee onnnnn youuu pendiinnnngggssss image

Still a mouses chance to get in.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Freeze_TCoS
    Hey Guys,
    A quick update here from Spellborn HQ:
    First of all, we are amazed by the amount of competition entries. While these numbers make us very happy, we will make sure that we can give all the people that didn't win a fair chance to join the open beta when it starts at the end of this year/early 2007.We are currently finalizing our servers in the US. Since Spellborn requires optimal server connections, we don't want to put the non EU contest winners on a European beta server. This will mean that all 250 contest winners will be allowed to join the beta at the same time as soon as all US servers are up and running and are tested by are QA department.Expect your client and beta login before the end of November. This might be a disappointment for some (or many) of you, for which we apologise, but we have worked on this project for years and we want to show it to you in its best possible form.We expect to get the full list of winners from the mmorpg.com staff within the next few days. Winners can expect more details and information via email within 2 weeks.For those of you that won a beta invite, feel free to send me (Freeze) a pm on our website (www.tcos.com) if you have any questions or comments. On a side note; we will replace the client on fileplanet before the invites are send out. It will save you a lot of time and bandwidth to not download the current client.Thanks again for understanding and i hope to see you all soon in the world of Spellborn.
    Cheers,
    Marco 'Freeze' van HarenPR Manager TCoS

Thanks for letting us know. Just wish someone woulda told us not to get the fileplanet beta client ahead of time. I frustrated myself for days trying to get that wacked-out patcher to download::::07::

• AlienShoresAlienShores Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Not that it matters to much, but there are no more pendings - all 250 have confirmed :)  Maybe we can at leat get an official email about the next step.

Oh and I did get a response from Freeze on my earlier question about us getting access to the beta forums while we wait for the US server to get up and running.  He said he wasn't sure, but he'd ask the techie guys to find out for certain.  I doubt we'll get that, but hey doesn't hurt to ask :)

Originally posted by AlienShores
    Not that it matters to much, but there are no more pendings - all 250 have confirmed :)  Maybe we can at leat get an official email about the next step.

Oh and I did get a response from Freeze on my earlier question about us getting access to the beta forums while we wait for the US server to get up and running.  He said he wasn't sure, but he'd ask the techie guys to find out for certain.  I doubt we'll get that, but hey doesn't hurt to ask :)

Well, im very happy to see that everyone is in. I hope the do let us into the beat forums. Its always nice to talk about what you might do or what you want to do before the game comes out.
  • KungfubarKungfubar Member Posts: 34
    w00t w00t and more w00t, now we just wait less then a month and we get to play
  • wolfsaberwolfsaber Member Posts: 29
    i just read what freeza said about waiting an the after posts that went after it an my god i couldn't stop laughing on what people said.. well i ty for the info freeza image  oh well i'll just be watching for that time to come an hope to see every one there when it opens
  • JaggernautJaggernaut Member Posts: 22

Freeze, i was ondering if you could give us a ballpark estimate on when the servers will be up this month, as in late month or mid month.  An exact date, though i know it would be hard, would be fantastic.  We're all biting our fingernails and grinding our teeth here, so somtine to look forward and prepare for would be vastly appreciated.

Which FF Character Are You?

Thanks,
    Jaggernaut

Agreed - I'd love to see a target date for the US servers, though of course I'm more than willing to use the EU servers right now ;)  For me personally I'm hoping this is resolved by Thanksgiving week (in the states here) becasue, well, I've taken that week off and boy would that be good timing for Spellborn beta access image

Also I don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't heard anything further from MMORPG.com.  Where's that follow up emai we were expecting?

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by Zorvan
    Just wish someone woulda told us not to get the fileplanet beta client ahead of time. I frustrated myself for days trying to get that wacked-out patcher to download::::07::

Agreed. Having gone through all the effort and frustration of multiple crashes and peer2peer patching, I sincerely hope that the new patcher will be much friendlier.

Having said that, I am definitely still interested in the game itself.

• delateurdelateur Member Posts: 156

Just a quick thanks to Spellborn International, and MMORPG.com for allowing me a chance to beta this interesting-looking game some time in the near future. Also, kudos to Freeze for taking the time to give everyone an update. While I'm eager to try the game, of course, I respect the decision to make it as playable as possible from the outset. ::::17::

• NathanCNathanC Member Posts: 14
    Yeah thanks Freeze for keeping us up to date. Can't wait!

• BahzBahz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Bah, I want in.....!
    We all want in yet we're left in the dark with no further communication from the MMORPG powers that be. image

I hope to hear something more from Freeze this week so for now I guess we just have to "be patient" and we'll get in "soon".  What fun is that though? ;)
  • PowderBurntPowderBurnt Member Posts: 21
    OK. So I won a beta invite but haven't gotten a key or any other info.  What's up, buttercup?