Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GREAT NEWS !!!

VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
This is GREAT news AION will be free flight and have arial combat ^^ NOW!! This game has now reached my peak of excitment imageimageimageimage  . No wjust need to wait till it comes out  image

Comments

• bradshjwbradshjw Member Posts: 9
    Indeed, I can't wait for this game to come out.

• Synyster777Synyster777 Member Posts: 301
    Don't forget the promise of great character customisation, this game is turning out very western in an eastern style and I am really looking forward to it

Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity you lean so closely upon

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Originally posted by VEG5000
    This is GREAT news AION will be free flight and have arial combat ^^ NOW!! This game has now reached my peak of excitment imageimageimageimage  . No wjust need to wait till it comes out  image

Link please? That is good news.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Torak

Originally posted by VEG5000

Link please? That is good news.

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387 
  • OrangeSporkOrangeSpork Member Posts: 20

If this game has good aerial combat, it will be the best mmorpg of all time.  Hopefully it will be like the tribes series but MMO style.

Here is a tribes video.  This is an example of what i am hoping for!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1724299898399849799&q=tribes+2&hl=en

I will pay 100$ a month if they can get this sort of action into AIon in true MMO style image

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
    Saw Gameloadings posting about this on the Pub area.  I <3 Aion and can't wait!!

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• eabrown77eabrown77 Member Posts: 47
    Arial combat will be cool.  This game looks better and better the more I read about it.  Just wish it would come out already.image
  • IkasuIkasu Member UncommonPosts: 4
    On the new videos that came out the past couple of days the aerial combat looked really intense and quick paced. I just hope the system for it is entertaining and well controlled...Cause this can literally make or break this game...I just hope they go about it the right way...If they do indeed succeed they will have one of the best mmorpg's of all time ^.^

• PraorPraor Member Posts: 519
    The news just keeps getting better and better, I still haven't decided which side my main is gonna be on,Lol just looks to good to decide.

Waiting on Guild Wars 2

• IvanaIvana Member Posts: 17
    I'm amased!! I hope this game will have most of all those positive things that other related games (should) have! Screenshots and videos look great. But still... the only thing that could draw me to this game is good PvP system and I'm counting on it.

Guild Wars is CORPG!

• FaurFaur Member Posts: 330

Originally posted by OrangeSpork
    If this game has good aerial combat, it will be the best mmorpg of all time.  Hopefully it will be like the tribes series but MMO style. Here is a tribes video.  This is an example of what i am hoping for!!!! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1724299898399849799&q=tribes+2&hl=en   I will pay 100$ a month if they can get this sort of action into AIon in true MMO style image  

Will this game have fps controls, though? I thought it was just the traditional "Click attack to engage combat" thing, like in Lineage 2 and whatnot.
  • rynb1nrynb1n Member Posts: 6
    I really feel like this game will have the same concept for controls as an FPS. I really hope so, becuse Im playing a click and move mmo right now and I feel like it is one of the drawbacks to playability.image
  • thadj722thadj722 Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by eabrown77
    Arial combat will be cool.  This game looks better and better the more I read about it.  Just wish it would come out already.image
    I agree, every time I see something new I end up drooling over this game!  I can't wait til it comes out!

• VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
    I can almost say that Aion will have BOTh Click and move/attack and FPS style ...to acomidate both player styles since its a big game comming out and L2 had both as well. For the most part just have to wait and see its a defenant gmae to play on my part hehe.image
  • pate1515pate1515 Member Posts: 2
    What nice feature. Area Fights must to be cool. I saw now the last Vid and i cant wait to play this game.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    yup already knew this :P

its nice :)

• zalvadorzalvador Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by Ivana

I'm amased!! I hope this game will have most of all those positive things that other related games (should) have! Screenshots and videos look great. But still... the only thing that could draw me to this game is good PvP system and I'm counting on it.

Same for me.. It's the PVP that im also interested about. so more info on that front.

• RallyRally Member Posts: 3
    By my Known, the char could only fly in some special zones, or fly on a route which set by the system.
  • heroxxxheroxxx Member Posts: 22
    wow men i really need to upgrade my system then just one more reason to do that

don't be stupid its too populer.

• Dutch57Dutch57 Member UncommonPosts: 31

Yes  the players can  fly  and  freely  ..but  sofar only the Chu ..the angels  will be able  to fly  the Ma  the Demons

not ...but that's what i read sofar about  the Chu ,Ma and  the Tongs  [ dragons] 

the Tongs  will have a will  of there on...what's mean they can help you or betray you or

bertay both in a siege for a castle  for example. also will all the char ..Chu and Ma

be able to clim and jump  and  run around the game world .

and  if you form a party  you can link your skills with the other pll so in that

way the skills of all the party menbers will be stronger

here is a link where you can see and find  in game video's  of Aion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1LeEpB52o8&mode=related&search=

have fun

• Nightshade44Nightshade44 Member Posts: 58
    damn, I remember a while ago I was talking about having a demon vs angel type mmo, and here it is... plus free flight AND aerial combat AND player housing AND PvPvE... this game is sounding pretty sweet, can't wait for beta

Anticipating: Aion - Tower of Eternity
    Veteran: Star Wars Galaxies
    Veteran: The Matrix Online

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525

Good to hear!  I only heard rumors of this but now that the official European website has a video showing off flying combat, I guess they're committed to having it now! :) :)

SO looking forward to see how this works in game!

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    heh yeah iv been looking forward to this game for a lonnng time now :)