Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up like AC2

after seeing the beta.........

generic clonage fest....

Comments

• darc21darc21 Member Posts: 94

Originally posted by titanicbbb67

after seeing the beta.........
    generic clonage fest....

If u  r acctually in the beta, u shudnt be telling people wat its like outside the beta and beta forums due to the NDA.

WAR looks AWESOME!

Give Blood....Play Rugby!

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    I agree. Quit breaking the NDA. It's bad form all around.

• admriker4admriker4 Member Posts: 1,070

I bet if he said something good you wouldnt have a problem with him breaking the nda eh Darc21

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

Originally posted by admriker4
    I bet if he said something good you wouldnt have a problem with him breaking the nda eh Darc21  
    No. People need to learn to keep their mouths shut. They signed a legal contract. It's called responsibility and integrity. Of which, those that break the NDA have none.

• sniper48101sniper48101 Member Posts: 93
    Its not even remotely like AC2..............................

But....that might be just an opinion.

• BatavierBatavier Member Posts: 42
    I really loved AC2 and miss it a lot. Including the bugs and the lag. I'd stop playing WoW straight away if I could play AC2 again. So saying it's like AC2 won't put me off. But I realize I'm a minority... :)

Played: AC, AC2, Anarchy Online, AoC, D&D Online, Dark+Light, EQ2, EVE Online, FF XI, Guild Wars, Lineage II, Lotro, Ragnarok, Ryzom, Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, WAR, WoW, etc. Also various MUDs

• BornkillerBornkiller Member Posts: 2
    Well at least you have someone else here with you Batavier ... AC2 was my first MMO ever played and I have never been able to find the same experience again in any other games (maybe because it was my first ...). Anyway I'd give anything to be bale to play AC2 again so if this game can be any similar then great!!!!