Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new trailer out!

For those who doesn't know, there is a new trailer out!

the first part shows several fighting scenes, while the second part shows a lot of new environments where you will be going ingame.

you can find the link here:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2191

it seems the trailer is well like since it already has a nice number of downloads.

Comments

• will75will75 Member UncommonPosts: 365
    If i wasn't a pvp'er,I'd be all over this game.But  alas i am a pvp'er.If i want good quality pve etc.. i'll play wow. If i want great pvp and pve on the side i'll play...  oh that's right the game don't exist.

TCOS trailers are visually and musically breathtaking.

But the pvp is what holds up in the end for me. No pvp = no good specifically no FFA pvp.

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182
    FFA pvp sucks, daoc did a server with this, ganked all the time unless you wanted to zerg around all the time.

So a typical session would
    1. be logging in,
    2. kill 2-3 monster
    3. getting ganked by someone 5-15 levels above you.
    4. back to step 2, 10 times
    5. finding a zerg to join

(FFA PVP is a server where you can be attacked by anyone, even your own race)
    I dont know any mmorpg with FFA pvp on all servers, maybe Darkfall?

Its early to tell what the PvP in Spellborn will be like, but the shards sounds interesting.

• koastttkoasttt Member Posts: 1
    Nice trailer! I like the art work very much. But I hope they "fix" some things:

- there seems to be no feedback animation when a char is hit. The combat system may bring new ideas and having to target manually sounds good to me. But come on! The animations in the trailer look way too static.

- there are some scenes (e.g. the scene in the hallway with the blue crystals at the ceiling) where the background moves BACK while the camera/char moves forward. Headache!

• redrum666erredrum666er Member Posts: 168

Originally posted by will75
    If i wasn't a pvp'er,I'd be all over this game.But  alas i am a pvp'er.If i want good quality pve etc.. i'll play wow. If i want great pvp and pve on the side i'll play...  oh that's right the game don't exist.

TCOS trailers are visually and musically breathtaking.

But the pvp is what holds up in the end for me. No pvp = no good specifically no FFA pvp.

Lineage 2 has great PVP tbh