Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gratz everyone

Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

well first time I ever won anything from mmorpg.com

gratz to the rest of ya!

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Comments

• cyber7chinkcyber7chink Member UncommonPosts: 61

Same here.

I wonder how this works..........image

• will200will200 Member Posts: 70
    Yay!!!!! Pretty excited here.

I won the tantra money give-away, but the game was absolutely DEAD, so I scraped it off my HD asap.

• KungfubarKungfubar Member Posts: 34
    wow, there is justice.  Been following this game for a long time.  Now i'll get to try it out.  Very excited.  Anyone know when they will let us download the client?
    Thats what I like to know as well.

• roanmtnmanroanmtnman Member Posts: 5
    Look forward to seeing everyone ingame!!!!
  • GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463

I love this site, yay! got a key.

And to those wondering, they will send another email out after everyone confirms their key.

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• roanmtnmanroanmtnman Member Posts: 5

Nice to know!!!  Now to click email a million times :P

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by GrimReapez
    I love this site, yay! got a key.
    And to those wondering, they will send another email out after everyone confirms their key.

That's what I figured.

Kinda sucks we have to sit around and wait for people who may or may not check their email. At least they're willing to toss the winners who ignore them and draw new ones.

I really dont know much about the game. Its been a while since I been on the site too. Oh well. Thats a good thing for me. Something new to have fun with.

For those of you who want in as soon as you get a key, you might want to start downloading the client now.  It's 2.28 gig in size.  Here is a link on where to download it.

http://www.fileplanet.com/166055/160000/fileinfo/The-Chronicles-of-Spellborn-FilePlanet-Beta-Client

• tubelighttubelight Member UncommonPosts: 276
    boo hoo i didint get a key :/ 

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by Kungfubar
    For those of you who want in as soon as you get a key, you might want to start downloading the client now. It's 2.28 gig in size. Here is a link on where to download it.

Thanks for that. It'll be handy to have the game ready and installed when my key arrives. Gotta maximize time spent playing, so might as well download while I wait.

I've been in a few closed betas before, such as Guild Wars and Auto Assault. It's quite an experience to see a part of the game that other people may never see (assuming they make changes).

Any first-timers among the current batch?

been in WoW, DAoC and a few other small ones.  It's fun getting to see the world before most other people.  I'm also instrested in the skills that it takes to play, getting a first hand look at them will increase our learning curve against those who don't get to join beta.
  • AshanorAshanor Member UncommonPosts: 109
    *sighs* Been keeping and eye on the game for over a year. Was hoping to get in the beta but I guess I am out of luck.

• Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

wow, i cant believe i actually won a key image   Very excited!

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
     Very cool, a bunch of my friends got in. I didnt, but well.. Lol I already am in from another siteimage See you all in the game!

• AlienShoresAlienShores Member UncommonPosts: 79

Originally posted by Kungfubar
    For those of you who want in as soon as you get a key, you might want to start downloading the client now.  It's 2.28 gig in size.  Here is a link on where to download it.
    Thank you very much for that and to whoever it was that confirmed what I expected: they'll email us again once they have a full 250/250 confirmed.

Been a member here for ages, but this is the first contest here I've won *and* it's for the beta of a game I'm very interested in. image

So hello to everyone else who got their winning email.  I look forward to getting in there with the rest of you for the first time.

• aspiinaspiin Member Posts: 66
    image I R LOST

• Sky-DreamSky-Dream Member Posts: 64

I been wanting to get this key, and I was selected. Nice... I been highly interested in this game for quite awhile.

how do we know when the beta starts? Do we need another email?

I will sure to download the game beta file soon.

• sartoriussartorius Member Posts: 199

It's morbidly funny....I sometimes win keys for the games I'm mildly interested in, but have yet to ever get one for a game I am excitedly interested in. :p

Grats to the winners, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a chance on any possible redraws for unclaimed tickets after the 24 hr period. ;)

"Death is a dignitary who when he comes announced is to be received
    with formal manifestations of respect, even by those most familiar with him."
    - Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce

• locdog420692locdog420692 Member Posts: 41
    Its my first time winning anything from here either..i'm pretty stoked about this game!

• DentoDento Member UncommonPosts: 138
    Thanks for the link to the download and Big thanks to MMORPG.com  image
  • Sky-DreamSky-Dream Member Posts: 64

I'm still a little confused.. when does the next beta starts?

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Holy crap! I won a beta for a game that won't be dead before I can use it! Finally!!!::::20::::::08::::::24::

• AlienShoresAlienShores Member UncommonPosts: 79

Originally posted by Sky-Dream
    I'm still a little confused.. when does the next beta starts?

To the best of my knowledge this contest is unrelated to any change in the current TCoS beta stage.  Contest winners will be given access to the current closed beta.

From what I've read on the official TCoS site they are now shooting for a late Q1 release next spring and will likely have open beta sometime around January/February.  Check out http://www.tcos.com (official site) for the latest info and rumors in their forums :)