Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Guild

Hi!

As many of you I hope to be selected for the Beta. Right now I'm playing EQ2 in the best raidguild on Valor (german Server).

When testing a Beta I like to test as effective as possible. That means I want to create or join a guild as fast as possible to see as much of the content as possible.

Therefore it might be helpfull to do the organisation before the beta starts.

My aim is to find professional (good players that are active in other games(except WoW)) RPG players that are willing to spend much time in the Spellborn beta. This players must be interested in the game mechanics and combat system and so on and not this kind of noobs standing around and chatting the whole day never seeing the endgame.

When Spellborn is finally released I want to be able to start playing with my guild and already know as much as possible about this game.

So if you are interested in creating a guild with players that are invited into the beta just post your ideas here or send me a message.

I'm trying to find elite gamers from other MMOs and no noobs. So please write a little bit about you if you want to paticipate.

Good luck with beta Keys and sorry for my bad english!

EQ2:

Owden - Illusionist on Valor - <Feral Fires> (www.feral-fires.de)

Xhanos - Guardian on Valor

Sendo - Assassin on Valor

Comments

• WendoXXXWendoXXX Member CommonPosts: 165

Hmm the (except WoW))  part dosent seem very open minded if u must say. Iv been playing a lot of mmo:s but the only thing im currently playing is the CarpeDiem beta since i really dont have much else to do so joing a guild in Spellborn beta and dedicate my time to that sure would have been cool but i dont really know what to think about someone who types noob in every other word and expells everyone from an hole mmo. Nvm i just figured out what to think about u but i guess its not worth trying to put it in words whitout insuting u more then anyone should whitout knowing a person.

• OwdenOwden Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by WendoXXX

Hmm the (except WoW))  part dosent seem very open minded if u must say. Iv been playing a lot of mmo:s but the only thing im currently playing is the CarpeDiem beta since i really dont have much else to do so joing a guild in Spellborn beta and dedicate my time to that sure would have been cool but i dont really know what to think about someone who types noob in every other word and expells everyone from an hole mmo. Nvm i just figured out what to think about u but i guess its not worth trying to put it in words whitout insuting u more then anyone should whitout knowing a person.

You're right. I'm not open minded at all. I played WoW and other MMOs and I know that WoW players are definitely not the kind of players I'm looking for. The game itself is too different from EQ2 or from what spellborn is going to be. The combat system of WoW sucks (to me) and I'm not looking for people that like this kind of MMO.

Is hope that is ok for you and that I have the freedom to play with the kind of players I want to play with. Otherwise that wouldn't be very open minded would it?.

I never wanted to talk bad about people playing WoW or other games and I don't want to talk bad about the games. I'm just looking for some special kind of players..thats all.

And I use noob because I don't know the correct english word for a player that is standing around the whole day while chatting and spamming the channels because he has no RL. What I mean is that I'm looking for players that want to be the top players on their server and are willing to learn as fast as possible. I'm not looking for players that discuss about which robe looks better with their new haircut the whole day.

I hope you know what I mean 

• Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

Im kinda 50/50 with you guild idea....

Yes, i play WoW ( closest MMO to WAR atm in my opinion )

Yes, i have played EQ2

Yes, i have played bunches of other MMOs also.

Now, i would like to raid and PvP as a guild and such, but i wouldnt want to just rush through the game just to lvl cap and thats all we do. I also like to communicate with the other players around me which could mean i would sit down and have a conversation with them, but does not mean that i would be saying "OmFG! Tis n00b is teh sUck!!!11!"

I cant say i like one better than the other since they both share the same number of likes and dislikes in my book.  But your saying, if someone seems to like WoWs combat system more than EQ2, then they cant join your guild? Sounds pretty unfair and "kidish" .

Anyways, good luck with your guild and i hope to see you in the game.

• Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

Originally posted by Owden

I know that WoW players are definitely not the kind of players I'm looking for. The game itself is too different from EQ2 or from what spellborn is going to be. The combat system of WoW sucks (to me) and I'm not looking for people that like this kind of MMO.

Oh and this...

Just to let you know, not everyone who plays WoW is immature.

• Sky-DreamSky-Dream Member Posts: 64

I'm not that much into a big, serious guild. I want to join a group, just enough people to start goin so that one doesn't get lost in the game, so that we can help each other out and enjoy as much we can.

Then again... in beta I do like to solo sometime to get the hang of the game mechanic. But it's good to have a list of friends to call in games for help.

• KoruptdeathKoruptdeath Member Posts: 4

To above poster:

Perhaps you should take a look at our thread, AVOX maybe for you!

BREAK ME AGAIN-- I SCREAM

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I am one of those people who likes to explore my surroundings, see the view so to speak. I don't like being focused on the end game, as an mmorpg should never really have an "end". I enjoy leveling/building skills/crafting and such while also seeing all the different places and things the devs worked hard to build. I do not like to "powerlevel" my way through just to get high level as fast as possible. I can be just as powerful, and even more so, than the ones who hit max level first. Because I will have learned everything possible on my way up, and will know my character inside and out. So, no. Your idea of a guild just to be on top the quickest you can does not appeal to me. And I am nowhere near being a n00b. I have played damn near every mmo out there and have been gaming in total over 20 years. I hope you find the people your looking for though. Good luck::::20::

• ZubaZuba Member Posts: 141
    same as zorvan. i wont join a guild to level only, that sucks major time.