Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do i have too

Do i have to move to america to play on the american servers?

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500

I don't think so...when I used to play DOAC a few years back I was in a guild where most of the members were from Norway.  I also grouped one day with a party from Japan that spoke almost no English..(was a good time... we made do) and I met many players from the UK, Sweden, and Germany.

Now, paying for it might be the sticking point....

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SyriSyri Member UncommonPosts: 230
    I live in the uk, and was paying for 2 american accounts. just need a credit card, as opposed to a debit card. don't think i even had to make up an address in america or anything, though it was a while ago i set up my account, so can't remember all the details...

------------------------------
    Currently playing: Rift

former player of: DAoC, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, SWG (pre-NGE), WoW, Warhammer online, LotR:O

• pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

dogsdress No you dont need to move over there :)

I got toons of friends playing over there as the EU is maint.. by GOA.

We dont like them that much :)