Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG Smed replied to me:)

Well i sent a nice mail 2 weeks ago funny he replied, I kindly asked for classic servers:) He said it's never ever gonna happen ,nge is a great success and i should give it a fair chance..

I replied no never gonna happen:)

Comments

• SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

You sure got him there.

Great success?
    Suppose Stalins regime was too.. according to SOME ::::12::

Thhey took the sandbox aay::::16::

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
    It all sucked.

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529

Originally posted by rambojohn
    Well i
    sent a nice mail 2 weeks ago funny he replied, I kindly asked for
    classic servers:) He said it's never ever gonna happen ,nge is a great
    success and i should give it a fair chance..I replied no never gonna happen:)

See... great success, and it is your fault because you haven't given it a fair chance.

Because smed says it its troooooooo.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    Of course it's a great success now they won't have to patch and fix stuff anymore! Yay!

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• feldrinfeldrin Member UncommonPosts: 210

I got a reply last week. My e-mail was about how SOE employees could make some of the comments they make and still be employeed. In the e-mail I said I had done the vet trial and that the current game was better than right after the NGE but I still prefered pre-cu.

Smedley replied that many of the people that made comments were no longer SOE employees and he was working on it. He went on to say that he also felt the game had improved but it had a long way to go.

I don't think he believes that the NGE is in any way a success.

I don't claim to be right, I'm just posting.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Originally posted by feldrin

I got a reply last week. My e-mail was about how SOE employees could make some of the comments they make and still be employeed. In the e-mail I said I had done the vet trial and that the current game was better than right after the NGE but I still prefered pre-cu.
    Smedley replied that many of the people that made comments were no longer SOE employees and he was working on it. He went on to say that he also felt the game had improved but it had a long way to go.

lmao
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Darklighter1Darklighter1 Member UncommonPosts: 250
    I call BS. 
  • SODAofBRIASODAofBRIA Member Posts: 351

No, the OP is full of crap.

Smed wouldn't say that the NGE was a "great success". He knows that any reply he makes will be posted, reposted, and analyzed by some of the greatest forum trolls to ever live.

He makes some bad decisions, but he's not a total fool. Plus, I've never seen him even try to claim that the NGE wasa  success. His posts are always more like what you wrote.

I really don't think that he has ever had that much to do with SWG period TBH, and I'm sure that right now it is the shame of his company and he can't wait to free himself of it.

Love, Sodapop

• anaicanaic Member Posts: 409

Well i sent a nice mail 2 weeks ago funny he replied, I kindly asked for classic servers:) He said it's never ever gonna happen ,nge is a great success and i should give it a fair chance..

Sorry, but I won't believe you until you post a link to a screenshot of the e-mail you supposedly received from him.
  • scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    I don't think anyone thought the NGE was ideal, but SWG is owned by LA and they obviously wanted the changes.

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• TrubadurenTrubaduren Member Posts: 575

I got a
    reply last week. My e-mail was about how SOE employees could make some
    of the comments they make and still be employeed. In the e-mail I said
    I had done the vet trial and that the current game was better than
    right after the NGE but I still prefered pre-cu. Smedley
    replied that many of the people that made comments were no longer SOE
    employees and he was working on it. He went on to say that he also felt
    the game had improved but it had a long way to go. I don't think he believes that the NGE is in any way a success.

Well, does anyone think its a success?

Since hes president of SOE he cant say "Yeah, NGE sucks... PRE-CU FTW"

Starwars Galaxies, An Empier Diveded, That's what it says on my box anyway.

• feldrinfeldrin Member UncommonPosts: 210

Originally posted by Trubaduren

Well, does anyone think its a success?

Since hes president of SOE he cant say "Yeah, NGE sucks... PRE-CU FTW"

he can't say but I bet he's thinking it

I don't claim to be right, I'm just posting.

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304

Well i sent a nice mail 2 weeks ago funny he replied, I kindly asked for classic servers:) He said it's never ever gonna happen ,nge is a great success and i should give it a fair chance..I replied no never gonna happen:)

If it doesn't happen SWG is a goner by January.  Or else they are content to run 25 completely empty servers.

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

He did not say the NGE is a great success.

Not his words.

I have had enough emails with him to know that is not what he would say, or has said at all.

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

a great success? by whos' standards? The money its making? Rave reviews by veteran players? the pardoning of arch enemies? Yes, use the free trail  and witness the power of the fully operational ( allbeit underpopulated) NGE.

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan