Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back...... Again....

GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
Well, I lied to myself. AGAIN. I decided that I will not come back to Lineage 2 ever again, but this urge to play it again is making me go crazy image!image!

I am going to start on Franz and a new character (again.. no wonder I never get to a high level), anyone currently playing there? Maybe we could meet up, I am hoping my time cards arrive sometime this week.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
Nothing

Comments

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

I don't think anyone went to Franz but the farmers image

You are welcome to come to Teon, Greatness. I will get you started and get you in our guild if you like. PM me. Our GM is in the U.S. and I think 1 other.  

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    I do have a character on Erica but I do not want to go back there, want to start fresh on a different server.

Is Teon a nice server?

BTW, I may be a slow leveler considering I can only play like 10-20 hours per week, that is okay right? I want to play Lineage 2 the way I want to play it this time, casually because every other time I got frustrated with lack of time to notice all the great things about L2. Hope that is okay. I am hoping to receive my time cards this week.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Teon is pretty nice, I've met alot of really nice people.

You can play how you want. Its a game, play for fun, not as a jobimage (this isnt WoW lol)

• AlthiaAlthia Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by Torak
    Teon is pretty nice, I've met alot of really nice people. You can play how you want. Its a game, play for fun, not as a jobimage (this isnt WoW lol)
    lol and i would have said that l2 is a way of life... *shrugs* but i have never been on any other server than kain... and i love my server, bots, farmers, and all... every server has its good guys and its bad guys... i happen to be on of the bad girls but hell when i can log on and run around with my friend whos a hero prophet and make people soe from us (prophet bishop duo) life is good *grin* but i am at the higher end an i play to pvp now and to raid and siege so yeah i like my server but to just xp it can be as hard as you want to make it if you aren't willing to find the best xp/hour for your class...

if you happen to go kain let me know via a pm on these forums and i can help you out and get you tagged up... what my guild needs more than anything are people who want to lvl up toons to 40 and ditche them to lvl up a different toon to forty... it is the perfect job for someone who gets board with classes easier and people do get mad because it benifits the clan.. then once you want to go past 40 there are several options and help is available ^_^

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    So people are glad to raise people to higher levels? Wow this seems to be great image!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing