Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

money

birdthegreatbirdthegreat Member Posts: 4

well the question i got is about money to buy the gear u need or want.  ive played lineage 2 for over 2 years and i love that game, but there is no way u could play that game and have the gear u wanted  off drops.  ya ya  u can make cash by buying low and selling high but u shouldnt have to do that. u could also make ur cash from oeing stuff. but either way where do u get the start up cash. cause i know in l2  u cant make that kinda cash to buy a grade stuff from hunting unless u want to grind away for 2 years in low grade crap and not use soul shot.

ima sure some l2 players will flame this topic saying u can make money and get gear. blah blah blah. u did buy cash and u know it,  if u post all mean like we know ur lieing.

i just hope ncsoft does a better job with that. more money on drops takes a ton of bots away from farming it. but also thats some fun outta game, i hope they can find a happy meduim, and not make money farming (by bots) part of the game like l2.

ima 99% sure this game is going to rock, i just hope on day 3 of relase i dont see botters that have already hacked it. and see the game on iteamgarden.  i hope this game is going to be more pure then l2.

Comments

• moyakumoyaku Member Posts: 13
    Maybe they ll make up some kind of Harvest/craft skill which would allow you to do some business with players but also NPCs.

Moyaku-Sama
    Master n00ber

• VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45

Ok I can give you this much of a scoop I am a former L2 player ever since Korean open beta just recently quit about 6 weeks ago maxed out my character image. You acually can make money but of course it is slow that was the Idea of L2 so that people would sell things cheaper BUT bots ruined the market and started ruleing the prices. Ok now for Aion.. HEHE this is great here in the world of Aion you cant really farm in 1 spot if you do (now remind you this means for long periods of time) the mobs get harder and harder to kill so you have to move out of the area. Very smart AI in aion. For the most part it will take a very very very difficult program to work righ for bots in this game I like that alot.image.  Alos another good thing here NO MATTER WHAT level the mobs are they have a chance to drop any item of any level (of a certain range) <--Still in debate but more then 70% say true. Also it looks as if items will be able to be bought at shops. <---only 25% sure of after reading alot about Aion. The good thing is that BOTH Korean and American game developers are working on this game to make it spectacular. I have alot of hope in this game and wait paitiently for Aion to ome out.image